(23) Good Job

Justin's P.O.V

"I think Renee's awake, I'm hearing groans and vomit sounds" Scooter laughed, I chuckled getting up, I walked to the bathroom getting in slowly, I watched her kneeld down infront of the toiler, her hair falling at the side of her, I sighed and slowly held her hair back, I rubbed her back with my other hand, once she was done, she looked at me, she looked pale and she had dark circles around her eyes, she laid her head on my chest, I hugged her softly kissing her forehead "Good morning" I whispered "Please, there's nothing good about this morning" She groaned holding her head, I chuckled and picked her up, I walked downstairs with her, I sat her down on the couch.

"Here she is, our drunk ass" Brendon laughed, I laughed "Shut up" Renee hissed in her hands "Woah, bad tempered?" "My head hurts, so shut the fuck up" She spat out, I laughed and took a painkiller, I walked over to her "There we go love" I said smiling, she looked at me and took it "I think the guy put something in my drink" She mumbled "What?" I asked her confused "Is it normal to start sweating a lot after one shot of vodka?" "Depends" I shrugged, she hugged me "Come with me next time" She groaned "I will, so I can control you atleast a little" I smirked, she looked at me "Oh God, what did I do?" "Ah, nothing, you puked in my car, you asked me to grind, then Scooter, yeah" I laughed, she blushed "Damn" She giggled, I laughed "It's alright love, we forgive you" I said smiling "You forgive me for throwing up in your car?" She giggled a bit, I nodded smiling.

"I need to tell you something.." I said nervously "Yes?" She mumbled "Today.. Uum.. Olivia is coming" "Good, who's Olivia?" She mumbled "The girl I'm having the baby with" I said awkwardly, she sat up and looked at me with a weird look in her eyes "Okay, I'll go-" "No! Please I need you here" I whispered pulling her back, she relaxed slowly "If she touches you I'll freak" She mumbled "Why?" "Never mind" She said getting up slowly "I'm going to shower, I feel dirty" She said "Can I come with you?" "No, not now" She whispered and walked upstairs, I sighed rubbing my forehead frustrated "What's up?" Scooter asked, I shook my head sighing "Olivia.. Renee.." I mumbled "Oh, she got jealous didn't she?" Scooter said sitting down, I nodded " don't know what do do man" I whispered "Make it clear that she's the only one" "I'm going to have a kid Scooter, I'll suck as dad" I whispered looking at him "No you wont, you have all us, you have Renee" Scooter said, I sighed "I feel like I'm bailing on Renee man" "Why?" "I don't know, I'm going to hang out with this Olivia girl, I don't even know if this kid is really mine" I said looking down "She knows the answer right?" He said, I nodded sighing "I'm scared man, I don't know how I'll react if that kid is mine" I whispered "She'll be here, and we'll all be here if you want us to be" Scooter said "Yes please, just in case I lose it and Renee can't get me under control" I whispered, he nodded.

The bell rang, I looked at Scooter "Shit, she's here, go open up I need to prepare-" I panicked, he looked at me amazed "Are you nervous?" He smirked "What? No way" I mumbled, the door bell rung again "Scooter open up!" I cracked out almost squealing, he laughed and walked to the door, I fixed my jeans and hair, my shirt was already straight, oh god! I'm suddenly so nervous.

"Hey, who are you?" I heard a female voice, I looked up at it, only to see her small figure, a small tummy, brunette, girl walk this way "I'm Scooter" Scooter said politely, I looked at him "I'm Olivia, nice to meet you" She said smiling, I looked at her "Hey.." I whispered, she looked at me "H-Hi.." She said suddenly getting nervous "Take a seat" I said pointing at the sofa, she sat down as I sat next to her "Justin at what time will she be he- Oh.."Renee said, I looked over at her "Yeah, she's here, come here" I whispered, she walked to me sitting down next to me "This is my girlfriend" I introduced her to Olivia "Hey, I'm Olivia, nice to meet you" She said smiling, I looked at Renee, scared of her reaction, instead of doing what I expected her to do, which was freak, she smiled back and nodded, she sat next to me.