(33) Last Chapter..

Renee’s P.O.V

Please do not read this if you are not comfortable with blood and self-harming.

“Get out of your room Renee” Laura snapped “I-I can’t” I breathed out staring at my bleeding wrists “What are you doing in there?” She mumbled, I sobbed “Doing what I deserve” I cracked out “I swear, open the door or I’m kicking it in” She mumbled “Let me die Laura!” I growled out, she gasped “No! Never!” She said knocking on the door aggressively, I cried watching the blood pour out my parted skin, as I sobbed.

“I’m calling Justin” She panicked “No! Don’t you fucking dare Laura! I left him! He didn’t, let him be it’s all my fault” I sobbed “It’s all just so much easier if I were dead” I cracked out “No!” She growled “Please open the door or I’ll have to call Jack to force it open” She cried out, I sobbed not moving “I-I can’t..” I cracked out getting dizzy as I tried to get up “What do you mean, you can’t?” She cracked out “I-I think I lost too many blood” I cracked out “No!” She gasped as she started crying harder “I’m sorry” I whispered waggling to the door.

But before I knew it.. I fell down “What was that?” “Renee!?” “I-I’m here..” I mumbled groaning “Stay there for five more minutes” She whispered “I can’t move, smartass” “Stop joking around with this! This is fucking serious!” She panicked, I rolled my eyes “You’re annoying.” I mumbled.

Five minutes later, Laura ran in and gasped looking at me “R-Renee..” She gasped in shock, dropping herself next to me holding my wrists to stop them from bleeding “Help! Jack help!” She cried out “I’ll be fine, stop making such a big fuss about it” I breathed out getting dizzy again as I started to get up, she growled and cried harder “JACK!” “I’m here! I’m here!” He said rushing in with bandages, water and everything.

He started curing me “Don’t tell him…” I cracked out “Trust me, I wasn’t” He snapped, I sniffled “Sorry” “No Renee! You are not fucking sorry! Don’t begin with shit you can not end! Do you seriously think cutting will make it all better?” “No, but dying will” “Are you kidding me? You must be kidding me” “Kian was right when he said I had to die” I cracked out “Yeah, look at where he is now with his dumbass comment, half dead in a hospital bed” He growled, I sniffled “Are you mad at me?” “Of course I’m fucking mad, what were you thinking!?” He snapped “I didn’t know what else to do Jack! Okay!? Are you now happy!?” I snapped “Actually, I’m not, and when you don’t know what to do, you decide to hurt all your friend-“ “What friends?” “Me! Laura! Brendon! Jack! Scooter!” “You are not my friends! You are just here for me because I’m with Justin” I cried out slapping his chest.

He frowned “I am here because you are my friend” He whispered, I cried still slapping “Stop it! You’re going to hurt yourself” “More than I did already with leaving Justin?” I whispered “That was your choice” He mumbled, I looked down sniffling “I couldn’t do anything else, he was lost because of me, I destroyed him, he told me himself” “And you listen to him because..?” “He is right” I mumbled cuddling up to him, he cleared his throat awkwardly “Sorry” I muttered pulling back “Now you did really destroy him Renee, he is so depressed, and he had a nightmare yesterday..” He mumbled “I’m a bitch” “You’re not” “I am” I mumbled sighing “Can you please tell Justin I’m sorry?” I cracked out.

“Look, I can’t do that, you broke him Renee, I’ll tell you something and I hope it will make you think about this twice; you talk to him now, or you leave him forever” He whispered “B-But..” “It’s all up to you now Renee” He whispered, I took a deep breath “I-I.. I don’t know what to do” I whispered “You’ll soon, but don’t wait too long” He whispered, I nodded sniffling “Thank you” I whispered looking down at my bandaged arms “You’re welcome, please don’t do this, think of your friends” He smiled a bit giving me a soft and quick hug and kissed my cheek walking out, I sobbed.