CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for super late update, been busy watching Detective Conan, and doing house chores and some important things. 😅
So here's a little bit long chapter, pambawi. Hehehe, thank you for waiting patiently. ❤️❤️❤️

PREEN'S POV

After Dree run, he seems aloof. So I just shrugged it off since I didn't even get the meaning of what he said last time. I just let him being awkward in front of me, though madalang lang kami magkita since busy nako for school kasi luckily I pass the exam and mukhang busy din naman si Dree. If you're asking why I don't call him Kuya, it's just simple, because I don't like him 'cause he is a bully.

So today is my first day of school in TUAT, I already got my schedule and uniform. I am now heading to my first class which is English at room 101.

I already know the whole school because Jayce and Tito Lex tour me last time.

Preen's Schedule 👇👇👇

When I reach the room I went inside and there's no one in it. The room is neatly clean, unlike in the Philippines, rooms here are elegent looking though the theme is wooden and white.

I look at my watch and it's just 6:15 in the morning. So I just chose to seat near the window in the middle. Tsaka ako nagmukmok sa desk to have a nap while waiting. After some time, dumating na din ang mga prof at classmates ko. And the class started with introduce yourself, but since this is an english class we need to introduce in english.

Mapapansin na sa klaseng tong mas madami ang lalaki sa babae 'cause who would want to work in farm by the way especially in Western cultures, girls like to put many paints in their face there and they rather study fashion designing and modeling than study anything related to agriculture. Unless it's a flower, succulent plants and any other things that can make their house beautiful.

Ang maganda dito, no one is laughing even if you're having hard time to introduce yourself in English. Instead they will look at you with encouraging look.

Kung nasa Pilipinas ka baka kanina pa humahagalpak ang mga kaklase mo at aasarin kang bulol.

When it's my turn, I just stand up in my place and said "Good morning, I'm Princess Lauren Dy, from the Philippines. Nice to meet you." After that I took my seat again.

---------- FEW HOURS LATER --------

So my day just went repeatedly like that, introduction of the subject and such.
In other class I was appointed to introduce myself first. So I walk in front, because that's the professor's instruction.

"Hajimemashite, watashi wa Princess Lauren Dy, o-genki desu ka?" yan ang sabi ko.
*Nice to meet you, my name is Princess Lauren Dy, how are you?*