Diego

Dielari: Why?
Chapter 10
Diego

***

'Hey Diego,
That sounds really nice, I'd really like that. How's tomorrow at 3pm? We could see a movie and grab a bite to eat afterwards?
-C xo'

Perfect! She agreed to go on a date with me! Well not exactly a date, but more two friends 'hanging out.' Yet either way I'm hoping it'll lead towards something.

I just want her back and whether it's as a girlfriend or just a friend. I love her and I want her to be happy, I can't stand when she's mad at me and I was afraid when I told her I loved her she got scared and didn't want anything to do with me anymore, but though she was slightly surprised, she's agreed to see me again which is all I hoped for.

I give Jorge a text later that day telling him she agreed to a not an official 'date' date, to which he replies,
'Remember don't tell her the plan or you're screwed! Don't mess it up!'

And he's right. I cannot mess up again, I lost her once and that's one more than I ever wanted to. but I know for sure that there is no way on earth I will lose her again, she's too important to me.

*****

"What the hell am I going to wear?" I groan to myself, I feel like such a girl worrying about what I should wear but I need it to be perfect, Clari will turn up looking gorgeous as she usually does and then I'm going to look homeless compared to her! If this date goes well then I've got to look the part.
After about an hour of deciding I just go for a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey sweater and my sneakers, then I decide to wear my glasses too, I'm not going to pretend to her that magically my eye sight got better in the years we were apart and she did always like them on me, so much she stole them numerous times to take selfies with. I look at my phone and see the time is 2.15pm so I have 45 minutes until she will be there and I want to be there within half an hour so that I'm nice and early.

I get to the movie theatre at just before 2.50 and I grab my phone to see if she's text me yet.
'Hi Diego,
I'm on my way now so I should be there in less than 10 minutes, see you there
-C xo'

I smile to myself as I type back,
'See you here soon, looking forward to seeing you!
-D x'

And like she said she would she turns up at a couple minutes before 3pm with her hair curled tied back and a smile planted across her face as she see's me. She looks stunning-I knew she would, a pair of light wash jeans and a pink shirt with a denim jacket and flats makes her look just...perfect.