• CHAPTER EIGHT •

• CHAPTER EIGHT •

° • ° • ° • ° • °

Ziggy was trying to be strong, to overcome the worry that was swirling in her head. Not only was she scared for Charlie, she was also scared for her new family, that she had grown very close too. Ziggy never thought she would feel comfortable with a new family, let alone a family of vampires. But not once did she feel unsafe or scared to be around them, she felt protected and loved . Especially Jasper who she never thought would come into her life, including her still cracked heart.

Ziggy was sitting in a hotel room next to Alice who was trying to take her mind off of her worries and the conversation about clothing seemed to have done the trick.

Jasper had gotten up to pour Ziggy a glass of water which she was grateful for, instantly grabbing his hand once he sat back down, giving him a soft, small smile.

Bella had just walked into the room when Alice suddenly stiffened as her vision had flashed before her eyes. Jasper got up and grabbed a piece of paper and a marker, quickly handing it to Alice who was mumbling. 'Mirrors.' 'A room with mirrors.'

"What do you see, Alice?" Ziggy asked.

"The tracker, he changed his course." Alice said.

Ziggy was amazed as she watched Alice's hand move across the paper so quickly, that a picture of what seemed to be a ballet studio. Bella instantly knew what she was drawing.

"So, he's heading to a ballet studio?" Bella asked. Alice and Jasper looked up at Bella.

"You've been here?" Alice asked.

"I used to take ballet classes as a kid.. the school had an arch like that." Bella said.

"Was the school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asked. Bella nodded.

Bella's phone rang and she sighed as she saw the name flash across the screen.

"Edward." Bella said with the phone pressed against her ear, Ziggy sighed while resting back against the couch.

"If the tracker is headed to Phoenix, we should start traveling further away." Jasper said making Alice agree, Alice went and told Bella the plan. Jasper and Alice had headed down to check out of the hotel as Ziggy took a second to splash some water onto her face and change her clothes.

"Ziggy!" Bella rushed into the bathroom making Ziggy jump as she had thrown her messy hair into a ponytail. "You have to come with me."

Ziggy looked at Bella, worried as Bella was panicking. "Go where, Bella?"

"He has my mom!" Bella panicked as she grabbed Ziggy's hand and pulled her out of the room.

"Bella, I don't think it's a good idea to leave without Alice and Jasper." Ziggy said.