• CHAPTER TEN •

× CHAPTER TEN ×

× CHAPTER TEN ×

° • ° • ° • °

Ziggy woke up the next morning, Bella was sleeping beside her. Ziggy couldn't help but wish everything that happened was a dream (nightmare perhaps) but her heart still ached and her eyes were stinging from the heavy amount of crying she had done the night before.

Ziggy climbed out of her bed, leaving Bella to rest some more, and disappeared into the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror and sighing. “Maybe this is what's meant for me, maybe I'm not meant to be happy.”

Ziggy had a quick shower trying to sooth her numb body in some way, but Ziggy just felt really drained and almost ‘Zombie-like’

Ziggy went downstairs to pour herself some hot coffee.

“You have a letter, Ziggy.” Charlie said handing Ziggy the envelope.

Ziggy frowned while taking her coffee and the letter into the living room, she took a seat on the couch and ripped open the envelope.

To my dearest friend Ziggy,

I know you must feel like you've been abandoned or deserted but just know that whatever Jasper told you is not true. Carlisle and I would never do that to you, you are our family and leaving you behind is something we couldn't do. I am so sorry that you probably feel like you can't trust us anymore and I truly hope that isn't true, because I would be lost without you. You are my best friend and knowing that you are hurting just makes me determined to stop the pain and you may feel like giving up, but please don't. You are so strong Ziggy.

Carlisle and I haven't left Forks, we didn't follow Edward and Jasper with their plans and we decided to stick by you, and refused to leave you like Jasper did.. (trust me, he had gotten quite an earful from me) please come and visit us as soon as you can, if you ever need anything just know that I am here for you.

Please don't tell Bella that we are still in Forks, for her safety and Edwards.. please keep this between us.

I hope we can see you again soon.

Rosalie.

Ziggy cried in her hand as she read what Rosalie had written, Ziggy couldn't believe that they were still in Forks and didn't leave her like Jasper had said. If only Jasper was telling a lie about leaving and she wouldn't still feel hurt.

Ziggy shook her head as Jasper's words echoed in her head, Ziggy didn't know what to believe anymore, why was Jasper trying to hurt her more than anyone ever had before, leaving her to put it all back together by herself.