× CHAPTER TWELVE ×

× CHAPTER TWELVE ×

• • • • • • • • •

"Ziggy's a what?! And your a what?!" Charlie freaked out, pacing across the room.

"I know this may be a bit of a shock to you." Carlisle said.

"A bit! I find out that my daughter's doctor and his family are vampires, that my daughter has been turned into a vampire by another vampire." Charlie said running his hand threw his hair.

"Charlie, I had to tell you the truth even if that meant me being in trouble for telling you, but you didn't deserve to be told and lied to that your daughter had died because that's what we're meant to tell you, but I couldn't and I know that when Ziggy wakes up that she wouldn't want that either, to be around and not being able to see you." Carlisle said.

"How am I supposed to be okay with this, that I'm surrounded by a family of vampires." Charlie said sitting back down and taking a big gulp of his beer.

"You know, when Ziggy found out that Jasper was a vampire, she was so understanding because not one of us wanted to be like this but it happened and your daughter has been through enough and this isn't something she's going to be okay about, missing out of lives precious things. But knowing that you are there for her, would make things easier for her, becoming a vampire isn't a luxury." Carlisle explained to Charlie who sighed and scratched him beard.

"That does sound like Ziggy."

"She will still be the amazing Ziggy you know, she'll just have a few different features to herself."

"That's a nice way of putting it." Charlie said chuckling.

"I'm going to need you to explain everything to Bella, to give us a while to help get Ziggy back to her normal self and for Bella to understand that Ziggy will be very much like Jasper, scared of her actions and she has no control when it comes to blood, so I would be really grateful you give us the time to help Ziggy until she's ready to see you and I promise that when she is ready, i'll ring you personally, Ziggy will not be going out of Forks, just on the outside and if you ever need anything you can always ring and ask us, you are our family as well Charlie.” Carlisle said handing Charlie a card with a piece of paper on it.

“That's why I got a strange calling from Alice asking if Ziggy was okay.” Charlie said. Carlisle nodded.

“Everyone will notified about what's happened and Ziggy will have a lot of love and guidance and she will not go through this alone.” Carlisle said. Charlie did the unexpected thing and ended up hugging Carlisle who chuckled.