Prologue

Sasha was having another one of those dreams again since she met him.

The most infuriating man in the entire universe was making love to her.

Clyde Elliot Andrade is also known as "The Hot Jerk."

But in her dreams, he wasn't an asshole because he makes her feel alive with his touch and kisses.

His lips were everywhere, igniting the passion she thought she never had before. His questing fingers were seeking the heat inside her as she arched her back to give him more access while she clutched the sheets.

"Oh, Clyde..." she moaned when his warm mouth captured her aching bud and sucked it like a succulent fruit.

"Fuck, that's hot," she heard someone whisper loudly, which made her wake up with a jolt, ruining her fantasy.

"Shit! Bakit ka andito?" Sasha shrieked, clutching the sheets in embarrassment while looking at her with unmistakable hunger in his eyes.

"Didn't you remember that I brought you here in my room because you were wasted drunk last night?" He asked as he sat up in bed half-naked, only wearing low rise jeans showcasing that mouth-watering v-line.

"No, I don't remember anything from last night," she replied, fuming mad at him but aroused at the same time.

"Good because I'd rather you remember this instead," he rasped as he pushed her down in bed and crashed his lips into hers.

Have you seen the official book cover of Trapped With You? 

This will be Book Two of Heaven's Point Series and will be available for purchase soon if you're a TRUE fan then hope you can start saving up so you add it to your collection. Lots of freebies awaits buyers! PLUS, I will have a raffle draw for buyers only... you will have the chance to be my next HEROINE and win Bluetooth earpods. 

If you're planning to purchase soon then THANK YOU!