Chapter 3

Not gonna lie, I didn't expect people to actually read this story. That was the main reason why I haven't been posted anything for it. I'm mainly writing this for fun separately but if you guys want to keep reading it let me know and I'll keep posting. From here on out, I have lots of sections written for this story but I just need to fill in some gaps so please be patient. There are other story updates but I'll go ahead and give them in the future when the time comes. Any way enjoy the chapter!

If there are any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready to go Zoey?" I looked behind to see Hisoka.

"Yeah, he doesn't seem to be a tough opponent so let's see what happens."

"If you ask me, his ability isn't worth stealing."

"Thank you for the heads up." I said as I walked to the dark entrance.

"Now on the left side we have our youngest fighter on the 200th floor. At the age of only 13, she currently has a score of 4 to 1, her only lost being to another powerful fighter here. Her ability is always a surprise when we see her fight." I begin walking on the stage seeing my opponent. He seems confident. "Begin." I heard as I backed up inspecting his stuff.

"I assume you can escape attacks quickly in the wheelchair. But I'm wondering what your actual attack will be." He gave a small grin.

"I guess you'll have to wait to find out." I noticed his Nen activate as I let mine flow.

"Listen I'll just finish this fast, I'm not in the mood to play around." I grabbed a card out of my pocket as the commentator went on about my ability. They never get it right. "Copy Card number 7, Bonolenov Ndongo." I said as I felt my body transform. As the audience looked at me in awe.

"And just like that, Zoey has surprised us with her unique ability." I looked at my opponent to see him less cocky. I began to dance around letting music play through my body.

"Why are you dancing around!" I heard a tone of impatience coming from him. "Serpent Duet!" I used my Nen to push me up.

"The Prologue." I said as I kept twirling in the air to change clothing. A mask was placed on my head as I held onto a spear. I focused on his weapon to make the attack seem slower than it was. I pulled the spear back and launched it towards the right one, taking it out of his hands. I immediately fell back pushing myself towards his chair. Before I could attack he blasted in a different direction. "So that's where your Nen goes. Very well." I grabbed my spear and launched it towards him only for him to dodge.

"You seem to be struggling." I began to get mad but I knew a card that would help end this.

"Copy Card number 34, Ging Freecss, Phasing Bullets." I announced grabbing a card from my pocket as it disappeared.

"This is the first time we are seeing Zoey using two cards in her match. Let's see what she plans to do." I inspected the floor to see that it was loose enough. Sorry Heaven's Arena, but I'm not losing to someone weaker than Hisoka. I began to flow a bit until I saw my opponent get mad. I jumped up focusing my Nen on my feet and made a dent on the floor. Bungee Gum would have helped me more but I can't just use Hisoka's card. I used my Nen to lift the floor up and shot it up. I placed my hand on the surface as I felt him stuck in his place.

"Phasing Bullet." I let my Nen go through the wall as I heard a pain sound coming from the other side. I broke the wall making smoke appear around us. "Jupiter." a Big sphere began to form as it looked like the planet I just called. It went down towards the opponent pushing him down. The ball disappeared and so did the smoke as I saw him on the floor barely moving.