7k Special Chapter

Riley POV
I sat on the bigger couch in the living room, snuggled into Blaine's side with Dakota's head resting on my lap. Before dinner, Eric had proposed we had a movie night and slept in the living room. Of course, we all agreed.

At this point, no one was paying attention to the movie that was playing. Hayden and Eric were setting up blankets and pillows for us to sleep on, while Dakota had fallen asleep as soon as we finished dinner. Griffin had ordered us pizza, ate, and then left to his office to get some work done. Unsurprisingly, Blaine was teasing Eric and Hayden. And I was watching them and enjoying the moment.

I felt Dakota shift around in his sleep, I looked down at him, seeing his face scrunched up. I ran a hand through his hair, playing with his soft locks. His face relaxed, his shifting ceasing.

After more sarcastic remarks from Blaine, Eric and Hayden had finally finished setting up their blanket fort. As the movie finished, someone put on a Disney movie. I moved the sleeping Dakota into the fort, everyone else following.

As the credits rolled, not a single one of us was awake.
~~~
Author's Note
Thank you all so much for the support on this book. I know I'm not the most consistent with uploading, so I appreciate you all being so patient with me. I write as I gain ideas, so sometimes I just have nothing.
I hope you all enjoy the book so far!

I also don't know if I've mentioned this, but I don't think this book will have smut in it. I'm asexual, so I don't think I would write it well. Let me know if you guys want it, and I'll try!

I'll be working on the next chapter soon!