Mini Troublemakers

Can anyone else imagine Undertaker and Grell actually doing this? My favorite part is Undertaker running in place like he's got a stick up his ass. XD

    "You can come in!" (Y/n) says ushering both of the boys inside the room. "I was just about to go get us some food since he's hungry," she says pointing at Ciel.

    As soon as the blonde is in his sight the small earl glares at him.

    "What are you doing here, Trancy?" Ciel sneers.

    Alois looks ready to say something, but (Y/n) quickly interrupts.

    "Hey! Are you hungry?" She asks Alois.

    "Yes, I actually am. I don't suppose you have any food around here," he says, looking around your small room. His face scrunches, "how do you live in this place? It's so small!"

    "You're being rude."

    The blonde boy glares at the one with navy blue hair.

    (Y/N) giggles and pats the blueberry's head. "It's fine. This isn't where I actually live. It's a hotel."

"Why are you here, in this wretched place, instead of home?"

"Because, bumble bee, if you lived with my friend you'd understand why I take a break whenever I can," (Y/n) says sighing. "Well I'm going to go get us food!" She says straitening herself out with a happy smile.

"I want to go with you!" Alois says, gripping her sweatshirt.

"You can come," she says with a kind smile.

Ciel stares at the blonde with a narrowed eye. He didn't trust him around her. "I will join you," he says, getting on his stomach and sliding off the bed.

    "OH MY GOD! THE WAY YOU JUST SLID DOWN WAS SO ADORABLE!" (Y/N) exclaims, cupping her cheeks.

    Ciel blushes furiously and ignores her. Ciel walks over to the door and waits as Sebastian opens the door for him.

    Alois exits the room after him followed by his butler. (Y/n) exits the room feeling like she is forgetting something.

    As they walk down the hallways of the hotel, Pluto is back in the room's bathroom whining. He howls before curling into a whining ball next to the door.

    The ride in the elevator was better the second time for Alois since he was holding onto (Y/n) the whole time. She calmly pets his head in a comforting way.

When the elevator stops he pulls her out quickly, not feeling safe in the small moving room.

    She quickly takes the lead while the others follow her like ducklings.

    "Okay, we're going to the hotel's buffet. You'll get plates and wait in line with me. You can get whatever you want but please don't wander out of sight."

    Alois nods while Ciel stares at all of the food.

    "Is there a chance that all of this food could be poisoned," Ciel asks looking skeptical.

    "It is very unlikely that the food is poisoned," (Y/n) says getting into line.

"Oh, that looks good! What's that? Is that good? It smells wonderful!" Alois, stares in wide-eyed amazement at all of the food. "I've never seen this much food in one room before! Not even at any balls!"

Even though he's very excited Alois is still very picky about his food. He makes Claude pick out what foods he might like.

Ciel just stares at all of the food with distrust.