Library

"Pluto, don't go too far!" (Y/n) watches the small puppy bound away.

    She decided to take the black butler gang out on a walk so they wouldn't be cramped up in the small hotel room all day.

Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, and Claude are walking along on her right side. William and Undertaker are walking on her left side. She's holding Grell in her arms while making sure to keep an eye on Pluto.

She holds Grell in one of her arms and starts texting her friend.

    The group continues walking past different shops. (Y/n) answers a question every once in awhile.

    A sudden familiar moan causes every to stop.

    Oh no.

    "Oh! I don't deserve to witness such beauty! Please, I must know your name beautiful maiden!"

   Oh nooo.

    (Y/n) slowly turns her head to see a small blonde boy kneeling in front of what looks like a fourteen year old girl.

    The girl giggles as the Viscount of Druitt stands with her hand in his small ones.

    What is he doin' here?!

The group continues to watch the small Viscount as he flirts with the girl.

"Alright, I'm ending this," (Y/n) says, putting Grell down and walking away from the others.

"Hey, you!" I call out.

The Viscount looks at me with curious eyes. He points at himself in question.

"Yes. Come here," I demand, pointing in front of myself.

I then turn to the young girl and smile. "I'm so sorry if he was bothering you. I'm (Y/n) by the way," I say, smiling with my hand out.

She shakes my hand and smiles back. "I'm Lindsay and he wasn't any trouble. He's so adorable."

    If only you knew what he has done.

    "That's good. Well, it was nice to meet you, Lindsay. Have a nice day," I wave goodbye and lead the Viscount to the rest of the group. "Y'all are just poppin' up left and right. Viscount, I want you in the front so I can keep an eye on you."

    "I am honoured to have such an alluring woman wanting to keep an eye on me," he says, planting a small kiss on my hand.

    "Yeah, yeah. Front. Now."

    As the group starts walking again, (Y/n) decides to count how many are in her small group. She points at each head as she gives it a number.

"Eight? With the Viscount shouldn't it be nine. There's Alois, Grell, Ciel, Sebastian, Claude, Undertaker, William, and the Viscount of Druitt," the (y/s) (your size. Short, tall, etc) girl whispers to herself.

That means we're missing... "Pluto!"

Everyone watches as the hellhound runs through two open doors. (Y/n) eyes the building and she immediately facepalms.

"Fuck. Of course he goes into a library."

She looks down at the short people surrounding her, who are staring at her with large eyes.

"What? You've never heard a woman cuss before?" she asks, walking towards the entrance of the library.

"Actually, no," Alois answers.