Cooked Reaper

"Can you all keep it down!"

    Ciel glares at the five idiots on the ground.

"Calm down. We're just havin' a bit of fun," (Y/n) says, standing up from her kneeling position. "You should try it. Twister is pretty fun."

The blueberry rolls his eye and looks back down at his book. "I'd rather not," he says flipping to the next page.

"What book ya readin'?"

He sighs and lifts the book showing the cover to the curious girl.

"Oh. I've heard Wonder is a good book. I haven't read it yet though."

She walks back over to Undertaker, Alois, Grell, and Pluto. They're all on the Twister mat waiting for her to come back.

"Who's turn is it now?"

"I believe it is mine," Grell says, wiggling his fingers.

"Alright." (Y/n) spins the spinner for him. "Right foot... green!"

Grell struggles but manages to get his leg over Undertaker and puts his foot on a green circle.

"Alois, left hand... blue."

"That's impossible! The hound is in the way!" Alois shouts trying to reach over and under Pluto to get his hand on a blue circle.

(Y/n) lets out a small laugh at Alois. It looks like he's about to start crab crawling.

"Why'd you guys decide to play so close together. If one of you fall that'll probably cause the others to fall too."

"Lady (Y/n), what is this?"

Y/n turns around to look at the spider demon who's staring at the black screen of the TV curiously.

"That's a TV. It's for entertainment. Watch."

She gets up causing the mess of tangled bodies to groan. They have to stay in position and wait for her to come back again.

"Here's the remote. You use it to control the TV."

(Y/n) presses the on button. The loud noise of new voices startles Alois causing him to fall on to Undertaker who falls on Grell who falls on Pluto.

The small demon hound whines before his body goes up in flames burning everyone on top of him. Grell got it the worst. His clothes were burnt through leaving his whole front exposed.

The small white puppy walks over to the (s/c) skinned girl with his tail tucked between his legs.

    "Aww. It's okay, baby. It was an accident." Pluto gets picked up into the (h/c) haired girl arms.

"Looks like no more twister," (Y/n) sighs.

    The mat had a hole burned through it. Luckily it protected the floor.

    "At least I don't have to pay for damage. Where'd Grell go?" she asks, gently placing Pluto down.

    "That reaper?" Alois asks, while brushing himself off. "He ran into the bathroom."

"Grell! You okay in there?"

"My clothes are ruined!"

    (Y/n) walks up to the bathroom door and softly knocks on it.

    "Can you open the door?"

    "I'm not decent!"

"Sebastian." The small demon looks over at the (h/c) haired girl. "Can you grab my suitcase and bring it here," she tells him, pointing at the suitcase.

    He stands up and grabs the handle of the suitcase soon dragging it over to her.

    "Grell, open the door. I'm going to help you. If you don't feel comfortable wrap a towel around yourself."

The small sound of feet patting against the ground can be heard for a couple of seconds before the door handle starts to jiggle. Grell opens the door a bit and peeks out. His eyes look at me before they land on my suitcase. The door opens a bit more, so I can slip into the bathroom.

    "I see what you mean," (Y/n) mumbles, staring at his charred clothes on the ground. She turns around to her suitcase and starts going through it. "I obviously don't have clothes that fit you, but," she says, pulling her smallest shirt that she has out of her suitcase, "we can cover you up. Put this on," she tells him and turns around.

She can hear his towel drop to the floor. Her balance is lost as a tiny body is launched into her back.

"Thank you so much, (Y/n)!"

    The girl chuckles and pats his head. "You're welcome. It's a bit big but it'll do until we can get you some actual clothes."

(Y/n) stands up with the red-haired reaper in her arms. When she walks into the room her eyes land on everyone standing in front of the large king sized bed. Then her eyes find their way to the brunette sitting on it staring back at her.

    "When di-"

    "Will!" The small reaper jumps out of the confused girl arms. He jumps on the scowling reaper and hugs him.

Will sighs and pushes Grell off of him. "How many times must I tell you it's William."

"When did he get here?"

"It showed up at the door and made its way inside," Sebastian says, answering the confused girl's question.

The (h/c) girl walks over to the struggling reapers and pulls the two apart.

"If I may ask, what are the sleeping arrangements?" Will asks, pushing his glasses up with his pruners.

    "What?"

    "Well since you've taken on the task of taking care of them, I assume I will be in your care too. I want to know the sleeping arrangements. Seeing as their is only one bed makes me curious of who gets it. Not saying I want it but I refuse to sleep anywhere near those things," he says, glaring at the two demons.

    "You come into my room, don't say hi or introduce yourself, and then start makin' demands. I think we need to try this again."

    She grabs his hand gently and leads him to the door. She pushes him outside and closes the door. A soft knock makes her reopen the door.

    "Oh! Hello, William. It's nice to have you here. Come in."

    William rolls his eyes and walks past (Y/n).

    "We'll work on that later."

Question: Team Phantomhive or team Trancy?