𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕪

DAY 1 ~ Trapped in a thought
Escaping the lunch room, I wandered out onto the vast deck, surveying the serene and limitless ocean skies. As I lightly rested my arms onto the sturdy wooden fencing, I lifted my head up to the thin, pencil sharp skyline with wonderment. Was this what I was going to have to endure for the rest of my life? This same, sorrowful and cyclical routine of timelessly being out of reach from the reality of the world. Each and every thing had been soundly placed out for me, even the cutlery that I was using for my lavish feasts. How could I ever secure a legacy with this life? I had no impact on the world, no stamp or staple to say that I had ever lived here, just the wealth emitting from my name and a distant yet humiliating family tree. Swimming in my thoughts, I caught a glimpse of a stare from the side of the ship, had someone noticed me? I brushed away all hope, for I was simply enveloped in my bright, costly dress, and of course I was sincerely out of place to the third class below me. The only reason to stare was for my overwhelmingly detailed appearance, nothing inside me had any clarity. The man sharing my gaze could not seem to divert himself, he seemed trapped in a thought, just like I had been.  We matched eyes for a small second as I gave him a stern look, the people around him ridiculed his static eyes and joked at his frozen features. Before I could invest more time into his intentions, Cal fiercely grappled my arm with a disapproving hand, beckoning me to come back. I faced him with a poignant glare and pushed past him . He followed territorially behind me, as if I were a child. Once again I was back into the cycle, Cal had won again.