jørdãnÇållōwäy|ñôwt😶

I don't wanna fight right now know you always right but you know I need you round with me but your in a different town then me been through the uuuuuup yea the ups and the down with me gotta whole lotta love but you don't wanna spend it round with me

No one will tell✔️

{18yr old} Jordan's P.O.V

Me my (ex) girlfriend Elexus{18 1/2 yr old} and my bestfriend Shawn{19yr old} went to this country type of bar because we heard the business was booming I was sitting at the counter while Elexus was dancing and singing on stage to karaoke then I turned around to look at her but she wasn't on stage anymore so I got up walked over to Shawn "aye you seen Lexi" I ask "nah man" he told me so I went outside looking for her then I see this dude on top of her tryna kiss on her "get off" she said weakly tryna push him off due to her drunk state "shut up bitch" he told her I walked up yanking the dude by his coat onto the ground he looked rough his beard was dirty his face had mud smudges all over it he wore this nasty looking coat I thought he was a homeless pervert but I help her off the drunk I cuff her face "the hell was you doing out here" I asked her the man grabbed a bat and swung at me I grabbed it from him and struck the shit out of him hitting him in the skull he fell to the ground "BABE" she yelled running to him to see was he breathing "GO HOME NOW ..... LEXI" I yelled at her she ran home Shawn then came down the stairs to the parking lot "what she through up on yo shoes- oh shit" he said cutting his self off and running down the stairs to the guy "what did you do man" he said panicked as fucked "JORDAN" he yelled "JORDAN" I hear again then I felt something soft on my lips I woke up to see my beautiful wife Brooke who had just kiss me "I'm up" I tell her scretching she gets in the bed on top of me "you promised to make breakfast and help with my hair" she told with this pout on her face I chuckled "okay I'm gonna make you breakfast then we decide what to do with your hair puppy" I told her getting out the bed with her she wrapped her legs around me "oooookkkkk you tryna do something cuz we can go back to the bed" I tell her "no I just don't wanna fall" she laughed "well give me a kiss and I won't drop you" I said "your not gonna-OKAY OKAY" she said putting her nails in my back and her head in my neck because I acted like I was finna drop her I bit my lip because it reminded me a bit of ..... anyways she kissed me and i felt bad because I never told her about the uncontrollable anger and blackouts I'm just not ready I don't want her to think I'm this type of monster when she thinks so highly of me, we get down to the kitchen I put her on the kitchen counter she lets her feet dangle from the counter I got a skillet out for eggs, a pan out for pancakes, a saucer for the fruit, and a boiler for grits I take the fruit out the fridge "grape me" she said to me so I through a grape at her and she catches it with her mouth "what else you can catch" I said with a smirk on my face she laughed and told me to shut up i I laughed it off and ate a grape then my phone went off "here" she said passing it to me "who is it" I asked her focusing on not burning the pancakes°°°which im not to good at making°°° "unknown" she told me "don't answer" i said so she didn't then it ranged twice again I grabbed it and answered "hello" I said kinda pissed "hey miss me ?" I hear Elexus say to me on the other line as i pause in disbelief "why you calling me" I asked Brooke looked confused then noticed the pancakes so she hopped off the cou ter and put them in a plate for cooling then she put her hand on her hip givingme this rude glance and hopping back on the counter "because I got dirt on you and if you don't want it to be leaked to the public I suggest you pay up" she said "excuse me but i don't owe you anything so do what you want" I said ready to hang up "you remember the guy you killed well they still haven't found his KILLER and it's gonna be a shame if they find them or should i say you after 7 whole years so if you don't give me 50k by next wee-" she told me but I hung up before she could say anything else "who was that " she asked me innocently "can we talk" I asked she looked disappointed kinda "talk now" she said "um okay so when i was 18 me, my ex Elexus, and Shawn went to this bar everything was going good till she went missing I looked for her outside and I saw this dude tryna take advantage of her so I acted quickly the guy was going to hit me with a bat and i got so angry so I grabbed it and hit him repeatedly till he fell to the ground and died instantly and they don't know who did it all they know is the guy was a criminal and I kind of felt right that i did it till it ate me up everynight with nightmares after that things didn't work with me and lex so we split then two years later I met you I didn't want you to think I was this type of monster so I didn't say anything I just put it behind me" I told her the whole truth "you killed a man" she said "yes but I swear to you it was a accident I didn't mean to hit him that hard all I knew was to protect her and I saw black" I said "what does she want " she asked "50k" I tell her "what's the cash app " she asked "don't it's fine" I tell her "no its not , if she wants money she can haven't because im not losing you.

Vote💕