ÑLË ÇHŌPPÃ|ÇRÅZY😑

No5.
I'm lost and I'm found but it's torture being in love I love when your around but I fucking hate when you leave who am I? Someone who's afraid to let go you decide if your gonna let me kno yeah suicide if you ever try to let go I'm sad I know yeah I'm sad I know

Bryson P.O.V

I've been so lonely without mashala we been broken up for a month I cheated and she left I heard she got a new nigga ion like that , I would die for that girl and if I can't have her nobody can I hit her up to see what's good

Hey

Who this?

Bryson can we talk

I don't have anything to say to you

But I got a lot to say to you so can we talk?

Look I don't care what you have to say like I've moved on you should to how bout that bitch you cheated on me for hmm??

IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE BRO I SAID I WAS SORRY HOE

Wowwwww that's crazy you just sat up here and called me that for what reason I have done nothing but been loyal to you and you alone i helped you through shit you didn't even know you was going through and for you to call me a hoe that's a low but that sucks you won't get this HOE back and guess what this HOE is about to be a mother so soak that word up real nice🤬

YOU LET THAT NIGGA GET YOU PREGNANT WHEN YOU KNEW I WANTED KIDS WITH YOU GIRL I WILL KILL YOU AND HIM

Seen✓

She got me fucked up I put on my hoodie and slides I drive over there I look for the key it's at the top of the door she real deal a dumbass sometime I unlock the door and come in I heard the tv upstairs I start coming up the stairs "Cadin c'mere baby" she said I laughed to myself she really got a nigga who come after me in the alphabet I got her Cadin alright I come in with my Glock she froze "you really thought I was gone take that shit lightly" I ask cocking my gun at her "Bryson don't do this think about my baby" she said "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT BABY IT'S NOT MINE SO WHY SHOULD I CARE" I yell scaring her she begins to cry "now you wanna cry you was so bold in them message right" I ask she looked down "you fucking hurt me you don't know what I would do for you" I tell her pointing the gun at her forehead as she cried just then Cadin got back "CADIN" she yelled I hit her with gun upside her head he ran upstairs to see what was going on with her I shot him as soon as he came in "Noooooo" she yelled fighting me I grabbed her by her neck pushing her on the bed as she still tried to fight me and leaned in to kiss her she spit on me I choked her harder "Bry -" was all she could get out she started tapping on my forearm indicating she couldn't breathe i finally let her go she caught her breath I pushed her back on the bed grabbing her legs she started kicking at me I pulled her pants down getting ready to eat her 😻 "stoppppp" she said yelling at me I pushed her legs up a little and went face first in her she gasped and through her head back in pleasure as her cheecks turned red due to embarrassment because k wasnt her boyfriend doing this to her 5 minutes of her moaning she came to realization "noooo" she told me trying to kick me off I pushed my face deeper her back arched "Bryson pleaseeeee" she begged I kept going till she came even though I struggled with her then i.......

To be continued