Dåvë éäßt| jàîlbïrd 🤪

My cousin and friend a trip but ANYWHORE

I know I wasn't there for you at least i said I'm sorry

Talia's p.o.v

"Today David east earned an additional 8 months due to and  assault that took place of prison guard Mr. Harrison Jones for no apparent reason " I hear playing in my head as i slept I then get up because I hate that it replays in my head all the time because I never know when he will come back but I get out the bed take me a quick shower get dressed do my hair and eat breakfast I grab my stuff and head for the door I open it to reveal Dave I just stood there I didn't know what to do "can I come in" he asked I came to my senses and closed the door in his face he walked in "get the fuck out I closed it for a reason" I tell him "nah where my daughter" he said "you mean my daughter she's doing fine " I told him "don't fucking play with me " he told me "my hands aren't in your pants so how is that possible?" I say pissing him off more "why the fuck you acting like this, what you was never down or sum? first you stop coming see a nigga and second why not even one time did I see kiari" he asked me  "umm let's see we're not together you just pop up thinking I'mma let my daughter see a jailbird after you didn't think about her when you gave yourself an additional 8 months all you do is destroy and i will not have you shatter her " I told him he looked so hurt when I told him "you didn't have her by yourself I'm still her father I was there through everything I just want that love in return if I can't get it from you at least let me have that from my daughter" he told me dead ass serious and started towards the door "DAVE WAIT" I yell.....