Chapter 6 Like Me

Chapter 6 Like Me

Third person pov.

Freya hangs one leg off the thick long branches as she sits there board out of her mind playing with one of her pocket knives. Her mission is simple. Very simple and when the truck that carried what she needs the most comes by she would gladly take what belongs to her. So far she has been waiting for an hour and 24 minutes and 34 seconds so far. 

She wore her other suit, not the ones the justice league, young justice and other teams had seen her wear. Actually they don't even know it's her. People know her as the Shadow Cheshire Cat. 

She’s called that because it's so easy for her to vanish into thin air and then reappear quickly

She’s called that because it's so easy for her to vanish into thin air and then reappear quickly. Lucky enough the only time she ran into her teammates or the justice league would have to be only 5 times and those 5 times didn't really go well for them. 

Whoops. 

She wouldn't say anything to them as they asked questions or fought to defend herself from their attacks. They never won against her and that pissed off batman. 

When she did what she needed to do in her Shadow Cheshire Cat suit she would change into her normal supersuit and go back to the mount justice and act as if she didn't just win a fight against all of them alone. 

The sound of the truck coming down the road fast got her attention very fast. She placed her pocket knife away and got ready in her spot so she could easily jump down and phasing through the truck roof and right into the truck without any problems. She would grab her thing phasing out quickly, jump into the shadows with it and then leave without being seen. It's a great plane and if it goes as planned she could get home sooner so she could rest and cuddle with her pet cat named Spooks. 

“So far, good. You see anything Conner?” 

Freya POV.

Holy shit what are they doing here!?

Kid Flash ran beside the truck as Dick and Aqualad drove bikes, Conner was following them by jumping to spot to spot. I don't see why he didn't just drive a bike too but whatever. Zatanna was sitting with her arms wrapped around Nightwings and it seems like the both of them were enjoying it. My chest tightened at the sight again. I shake my head. Stop. 

I thought they had a recon mission in Star City? Why are they following a shitter version of area 51 trucks? 

Wait! Fuck not again! I don't want to have to fight my soulmates again. I don’t want to hurt them nor do I want to be hurt by them, but I'm doing this mission and they can't stop me. I have to go through this, there's no stopping me. At least I can hear what they are saying. 

“Yes! Someone in the trees”

Shit! Right, how could I forget that Conner can see through things. Conner comes jumping my way from the ground and I quickly dodge and kick him away from me. I jumped down and right into the truck like I had planned before. My suit computer landed on the hard crystal that contains one of Kains followers in it. I have to be fast so I quickly grabbed the big crystal with some struggle and phasing out of the truck and through my teammates.

The crystal scratched on the ground as I held onto top of it. My body was quickly grabbed and thrown away from it. My body hit the ground harshly. I groan and push up fast and fly high enough to where Conner couldn't get me. So very high up. 

Damn it. Just stop, please. I need this mission to go well. I need it back from him. Cree Adan the killer is from the planet named octavius orson 2084c. It's a plant of fire, water and lightning... Odd planet but very powerful with the lighting part… and fire just not with the water part. They are allergic to it. He has something of mine that i need back and if i don't get it back now then it might be gone for forever and i can't have that. 

I swiftly moved around Conners arm and body. My feet move on the ground so smoothly, but for my bad luck I trip over a fricken stupid rock and fall on my side. Hands were on me and seconds I got them off me. I cast my eyes onto the crystal and see that the shitty works at the lock-off area 51 trying to get the heavy crystal back into the truck. I roll my eyes under my mask. 

Zatanna used a spell that casted a force field around me just like a bubble. They were trying to trap me in some sort of shitty force field shield thing… do they not know I can phase through shit? Because I can. 

I walk through the field and start my quick walk to the truck, it was more of a very fast walk. Tons of footsteps were heard coming my way but all i did was bring my hand up and they went flying back. I got to the truck. The two workers tried to fight me off but they were easily taken down. They will be fine… through some time. 

I mean what they are going to do to Cree is worse than what I want to do to him… or well maybe Kain finding out that he got caught and then me getting the thing I want and then sending him somewhere in the galaxy far away from here may piss him off and then kill Cree. so… yeah at the end of me maybe hurting him pretty bad and getting what i want he may be running for his life through the galaxy for maybe centuries… just like me. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Wizards, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, Ever After High, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want on this list. I will try to get every single one written. There may be one shot that I don't do and that would be because I can't see myself being able to do them. 
I do not judge, you may request what you want and I hope that I can do them.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader