Chapter 8 Fuck

Note. I'm only posting because I want to and feel bad for not posting for awhile. I dont know when the next chapter will be out

Chapter 8 Fuck

Third person POV. 

Freya's heart sped up very fast when she felt the bitter air hit her warm small blue nose. Her mask was off to show anyone her real form. She panicked more as her eyes went crazy and moved and casted to the ground to find her masks as fast as she could.

She swung her hand up and her hair tie broke and it fell in front of her face to hide it. She flicked her hand and her mask was semi quick to be in her hand. Her hair flys back as she quickly places the mask on and it locks on. She got up from her knees and looked around her. She couldn't stop herself from smiling big as she saw the colors fly around her. 

The beautiful colors indicated that the lost trapped souls were not trapped but free to go home. Her Mama and Papa souls were free and now they could go back to her planet and help it grow for the better. 

Usually when the king and queen die their souls are supposed to go right into the Nexusis soil and core and it will let the planet grow, to sprout food and life. Everytime the King and Queen souls would skin through the soil and core new plants, creatures and other beautiful things would be created, their souls would help save the planet and let it go. Now it would be Freya’s mama and papas turn to do so. Her planet won't die but start to grow again. 

As Freya was admiring the blue, red, pink, purple, green, yellow colors flying around the all when a bloodcurdling search and then a grow came from behind her. She turned around slowly and watched Cree get up from the ground. He stands there growling at her, his eyes turning darker than before. He was pissed. 

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" He screeched out to her. Shadow looks over her shoulder to see if her 'teammates' were awake and they weren't so she looked back towards Cree not caring about it. She pressed a button on her mask and smirked. 

The button will moderfie her voice, therefore she's going to sound similar to anonymous "Yes of course I know what I have done. I have saved a bit of Nexusis tonight" she said. 

He growled even more, "You know about Nexusis?" He asks with a hiss at the end. 

Shadow nods her head, "Yes of course I do" she fired back. 

Cree big eyes move up and down her covered body before taking a long deep sniff of the air. The sweat scent of hers made him give her a devilish evil smirk and a crackle. 

He remembers that scent easily. How could he not remember the royal Adaya’s scent? He did hunt them for centuries before he got a hold of her parents' souls. 

“You thought you could hide from me? You are wrong there” he hiss out. She shook her head, “Of course not. How could I hide from you? Your snout is…. Well bigger than my face” she repaid back. Her blood went cold as she knew that he knew that she was Freya the princess of Nexusis. Her blood and scent can't lie to him, she was her and there was no way she could tell him otherwise, so why even try to convince him? 

Cree growled at her and chargers at her. She quickly dodgers it. “Calmed down Cree. i don't want to hurt you” she fired out. 

“HURT ME! child you make me laugh” he said with a deep growl.

Conner opens his eyes and groans out. His head is pounding and throbbing with agony, he groans and looks around. His eyes locked onto Shadow and Cree. He quickly got up from the ground and screamed out in frustrations again. 

He had fought Shadow Cheshire Cat before and it didn't go as he wanted it to go. He lost and was sent into the ocean by her and left for 25 minutes until Megan came and got him out. He’s not a big fan of her and he thinks he never will be. 

Shadow looked away from Cree to Conner and then back to Cree, “Fuck” she growled out. 

Under her mask her eyes glowed black as she got mad. Now she has to deal with Cree and Conner at the same time. She can handle it but this mission to her was supposed to be easy and not this. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Wizards, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, Ever After High, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want on this list. I will try to get every single one written. There may be one shot that I don't do and that would be because I can't see myself being able to do them. 
I do not judge, you may request what you want and I hope that I can do them.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader