Finally... Halloween night!

- Okay guys... Everything ready? Outfits on? Skyrocketing confidence? - Mingi asked to the team as they waited at the back of the mini stage where several people were performing that Halloween night.
The team gathered up and chanted quietly their team name - LET'S GO THEN! BREAK THE STAGE! - Mingi said patting the nearest person to his left in the back, they being Felix.

Felix was nervous, they didn't have that much time to prepare this dance routine so he found himself at light hours on the studio trying to remember the choreo. That and the exams were driving him a little crazy, ence why he got sick at Chan's house.
But now he was ready and aiming for a perfect performance to show the crowd how much they worked on this.

They wore vampire constumes paired with silver jewelry, pant chains and on their black skinny jeans and Black boots. Their tops where different: for example Yeji wore a velvet red crop top with a harness on top, Yeonjun a black loose t-shirt with a cut on the side and a v-neck to show his red shirt underneath it.
Felix in the other hand wore a black shirt open so you could see the loose thin velvet shirt he had on. You could see his collarbones and the two red dotes everyone had on their neck.

When they went upstairs the people screamed, this included Chan, Changbin, Jeongin, Seungmin and Jisung between all those people.

Changbin had to admit, a certain someone with a silver necklace and leather skinny jeans cought his eye. He wore a black shirt rolled up to his elbows with the first three buttons unbuttoned.

He didn't look at him that much when they first saw the group perform last month, but he looked different today, maybe more careless?

When the performance started the public got surprised hearing the chanting music, it was incredibly creepy. San was in the middle of a circle created by their bodies moving his hands really fast as if he was being possessed, the look on his face was insane.

The hands of everyone reached for him and it seemed as if they swallowed him, like if he became a vampire, revealing Soojin at the back of the stage crying. She got up and the Church-Chant-like music blended with a classical piece, sadness overrun the performance as Seonghwa got closer to her and helped her stand up.

As a viewer, you would have thought Seonghwa was going to help her but instead he grabbed her neck and threw her away.

Just when Soojin hit the stage, the music changed to a really upbeat dark edm-y song.
It scared the crowd and made them scream and cheer for the performance as the rest of the team got up and started killing it on the dance floor.

The performance had started with this creepy and scary feeling but at the end you could see the vampires having fun in the night to the rhythm of 'We rare' by Lil B and Chance the rapper (yea like yugyeoms hit the stage lol).

They looked like if they were playing with the life of the humans and gambling them in a poker play to see who would eat that day. The humans were played by Soojin and Mingi who both wore a white piece of clothing.

Ryujin and Felix ended the performance by killing each other while fighting for the humans. After that the Yeonjun and Hyunjin took the two humans and broke their necks after making them stand on their knees. The crowd got scared one more time at the rapid motion of their necks. And once the two humans 'died', Ryujin and Felix got up making the viewers understand that they were definitely immortals.

The remix ended.

Everyone clapped for them.

When they thanked the public and got off stage sweating, Felix hugged Hyunjin and thanked everyone for their hard work. They went to the sound check to meet up with their other team mate Hongjoong back stage.
(is not really back stage bcs they are on the street and everyone can see them but you get me right?)