Coward

- Where the fuck are you Chris? -.

. . .

<<I don't know what the hell to do hyung... >>
Felix walked in circles with the phone in his left hand.

<<I just texted Changbin and he said he
didn't get back home yet... Its almost 4 am>>

<<Felix calm down, you were also
dissappeared till yesterday Jisung spotted
you on class>>

<<I was so fucking worried you know?>>

<<I'm sorry Minho, I just... I don't know!
found myself trapped again>>

<< It's okay now stupid~, don't worry about
it no more... And Chan hyung is going to
appear okay? >>

Felix sniffed and nodded, a small 'okay' left his mouth when he remembered the older couldn't see him through the call.

<<he is also a grown up adult,
he is going to be okay. Tell me we're you
are ill got you you sound like freezing>>

<<I'm at the small hill besides the funfair>>

<<be there in a minute
please stop crying it's going to be okay>>

Minho made his way to the place his friend was. He called him out of frustration, a crying mess as he explained what happened to him and Chan that day and how the older just decided to cut every contact with Felix.

He was mad at Chan, so mad. How could he be this annoying? A fucking coward.
Felix told Minho that maybe he felt something for his friend, Minho 's heart shuttered at hearing this. He had been feeling some type of way for him since that day in the 3racha concert, when his world crushed down and later he realised it wasn't bad being who he was.

Because of his problems he didn't say anything to Felix, wasn't he straight anyways? He thought he hold no chance with the younger.
But now that he discovered that he was gone for so long was just becouse of the asshole of Bangchan decide to totally erase himself from the picture he grew oh so mad.

But he couldn't help it but be worried about him too. Why would he do that? To be honest, he kinda saw Chan looking at Felix differently and also understood if the older felt bad about liking a boy or some bullshit like that.

Minho didn't have a car, and his house wasn't the closest to the festival let me tell you, so he grabbed his bike and rid across the city to find his dear friend.

As he cycled and cycled passing by the University and different shops he spotted someone in a park a little pulled apart from the people. Someone was rocking himself on a swing.

Minho stopped his bike abruptly and got near it, he s quinted his eyes and was able to clearly see who it was.

"The muther-fucking BangChan".

He held the sides of the swing with one hand and the other one grabbed his nape, he was looking at the floor and had a black binnie on.