the end of everything

Tyler Rowan Abby Jordan Lacy and Crissy met up at the Apt Crissy grabbed the Coldren and puts it in the center of the room. Chrissy 1 cup of francium
2 cups of seawater 3 cups of pine wood 5 cups of pumpkin seeds and  2 leaves of the Polly wort plant. Chrissy grabbed a spoon and started to stir the mix. She grabbed a cup and a ladle and she put some of the liquid into the cup filled it up and passed it around to the group everyone drank some. Soon it was time they all joined hands together Crissy spoke ancient words so old no one knew what they meant the sword lifted. when they heard voices it was the ghost of the sword and his friends they saw what crissy was going to do they started laughing why am I, not surprised it's the tranny freak and his friends he thinks he can defeat us but he's wrong he just a freak who will never amount to anything using his magic he grabbed crissy and threw against the wall hard just as he was about to attack the others crissy grab hold and started to chant the second vers stopping the ghost of the sword and his friends. Stephen grabbed the bat and hit the sword breaking it into tiny pieces. The apt was cleaned and everything was put back in its place Magnus and Alec never knew what happened.