𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

─── 𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 ───

─ ANNE OF GREEN GABLES

          𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐒 all around us, wether it be in the air, in the trees, the bees, in the very grass we step on, magic is all around us. Magic could be in the form of your next door neighbor, or perhaps in the form of your favorite pet. Either way, magic is all around us, flowing from the tip of our nose to the tips of our toes.

          Magic has always been an intricate part of Antheia Avradmidis's life, and it runs through the blood of every Avradmidis that came before her. The Avradmadis' are an extremely longline of pureblood wizards. An extremely sassy line of pureblood wizards at that too. The Avradmidis' were extremely proud of their accomplishments, as they made a name for themselves in the Wizarding World, becoming some of the most well-known potion masters of the age. 

          It seems Antheia embodies everything her ancestors once did, as she inherited the stubborn, yet spunky personality. That's what got her into being friends with none other than Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. She had been simply walking down the hall one day in her third year, when some Slytherin boy with sickening blonde hair and his goonies started poking prodding at the poor group. Antheia being the up-stander she was, punched the boy square in the nose. And that was how she fell in line with none other than the Golden Trio. 

          Perhaps it was fate that Antheia was to become friends with the trio, as she had never really had a solid friend group at the school. Her twin sister, Aporia, was sorted into Ravenclaw with her older brother, separating the two. Of course she always had Artemis to talk to, but the whole of Antheia's third year, she'd just been flirting with Oliver Wood the whole time. Not to mention she was also best friends with Fred and George Weasley, so most of the time Artemis would just prank Antheia. 

          But all magic comes with a price, and Antheia must choose between risking it all, or loosing it all.

┌────── ⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆ ──────┐

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

└────── ⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆ ──────┘

────── ⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆ ──────