𝐨𝐧𝐞 .· * • ˚

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐚𝐯𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐬

────── ⋆⋅ ✯ ⋅⋆ ──────

          𝐈𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐕𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑. It was quite simple really, Antheia would say that it would be practically impossible to describe herself in one word, she'd need at least three. Of course no one had ever asked Antheia how'd she describe herself in a single word, but if someone did, she'd already have her pre-planned answer.

          If you were to see an Avradmidis, you'd surely remember them. Maybe it's the way they walk, or the way they hold themselves to a certain standard. Maybe it's the trademark smirk they wear, one that could make you grovel over it for weeks on end. They have that unforgettable face, and their certain quirks make them forever ingrained in your mind. They're modern day sirens, only ten times as lethal, and wittier with each generation.

          The most recent generation of the Avradmidis line seemed to have great potential. The children of Antigone and Agamemnon Avradmidis seemed to have turned out just like the rest of them, intelligent, and incredibly snarky. Three girls and two boys, Artemis, Achilles, Antheia, Aporia, and Apollo.

          Artemis was the obvious leader of the pack, the eldest and wisest of the Avradmidis children, and the Sorting Hat made no mistake of sorting the young witch into Gryffindor. She also had a hobby of ogling Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor keeper. To the demise of her parents, she also befriended Fred and George Weasley in the year below her, as they introduced her to pranks she ended up bringing home and using on her family. She set the bar, as her siblings had great high expectations to reach.

          And Achilles did just that, sorted right into Ravenclaw, his intelligence and logic soaring far past his bravery. Top marks and head of his class, Achilles was the best of the best. In fact, he's known for sometimes correcting teachers if they make an error, especially in potions. If every Avradmidis had one goal, it'd simply be to be at least above average in potions. Potions was the Avradmidis staple, it's what makes an Avradmidis so famous, their potion skills made them their name in the Wizarding World, it is the one thing they are refused to fail at.

          The next of the Avradmidis family is the twins- Antheia and Aporia, polar opposites. While Antheia tended to seem more alike to her older sister, Aporia was the opposite, finding solace in the books her older brother would lend her. And Antheia had quite the mouth on her as well, tending to stick up for her fellow Gryffindors. Aporia on the other hand, barely spoke, unless it was around someone she was really comfortable with.

          And finally, bringing up the rear of the pack was Apollo, the youngest of five, but still just as capable as his younger siblings. Sorted along with Antheia and Artemis into Gryffindor, the two sisters had rejoiced, as they had bet against Aporia and Achilles he would land in Gryffindor rather than Ravenclaw, and they won five galleons.

          But as we circle back around, we stick to Antheia, the sassy, loud-mouthed Gryffindor, as we find her sitting in the Great Hall, engaged in a conversation with the one and only Hermione Granger, as they were in a deep conversation on substitutions in potions. The two had been roommates since first year, but hadn't really connected until the past year, when Antheia had punched Draco Malfoy in the face in the defense of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione.