First Words

Heyllo and welcome to this crossover of Michael Vey and Pokémon. I love the MV series but when I search for fan fictions, there is very few and several are crossovers with Percy Jackson (which are very good) so I'm making one with Pokémon so more people can experience it.

The story is taken from the source book and main characters are from Pokémon. Credits and ownerships of them are to their owners, Richard Paul Evans and Game Freak. Not all characters are changed like some teachers mentioned once or twice. This is the first book of a seven book series so when(if) I transcribe all the books, I'll come back and recast some minor characters.

Majority of the cast fits perfectly with the original characters but a few needs to be tweaked to fit. Ie. Clement's base character, Ostin Liss, is more chubby like Sopheclese, so I'll combine their likenesses for the sake of the source material with desired result at the end of the series, so for the book, imagine a chubby Clement without laughing. As well Ostin is a bit 'girl crazy' which is against Clemont' character.

In the books, Evans has some chapters very short, like two or three paperback pages short. Others are more reasonable in size and others are long. I will follow the chapter sizes but maybe putout several small chapters together. There is 48 chapters in the first book, but in my opinion, the story has a slow start and starts bout chapters 30-34. I'm planning on publishing a new chapter every Friday. And sometimes Wednesday if short chapters.

Now I will read a notice from the publication page. Let me get my near-read glasses.
"This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's (and my) imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental."

Wow. Try to say all that in one breath. I might also edit/add anything to make the adapted story flow easier or something that might sound fun or a reference. By the way, this is based in our world and starts in the States, so no Pokémon but there will be references.

Thanks again to all who have read and are about to. An update: Book 2 is out and being updated weekly. If you enjoy this, please try out the continuation of the story.

If I think of anything else that I should say, I'll add it here. But for now, feel free to like/vote(to know if you are interested), comment, and continue and enjoy the book.