Help십오(15)

"Um.. I'm sorry you guys had to see that" Jungkook apologised turning to face the others "it's fine" Taehyung assured Hoseok and Yoongi nodding. If Jimin was listening he would have nodded as well.

But he wasn't. Jimin had never been so embarrassed in his life before. He had been more hurt but never so embarrassed.

A reason Jimin didn't really interact with anyone was because he was bad at being in big groups of people and thought it was better to be on his own as well as his parents wouldn't approve of it.

Another reason Jimin didn't Interact with people was because he knew how mean they could be and that was something Jimin was sensitive to when it came to people he didn't know insulting him it made him feel like shit not to mention he already had his own mind to tell him all the shit they told him.

So when he was called no-name four eyes it hit him hard, his thoughts didn't helped him by telling him they were right to his parents he was nothing. And when he came to school he was nothing he always wore glasses because he was embarrassed but no-one would notice him so what was the point?

When he was called a punk it didn't really affect him but when he was called bitch even though it wasn't a direct insult it was still like a slap of reality all the times when his parents would call him a bitch he didn't think much of it.. but that was because he knew them.

But now it made him think maybe telling people I was abused, was a bitchy thing maybe I really am a bitch and when he was told he was good for nothing it hurt.

Because deep down he left like a good for nothing, no matter what he did for his parents they never loved him.

All he ever did was make his friends worry about him unnecessary.

That's why Jimin decided he wouldn't let his friends worry about him anymore, he wouldn't waist their time thinking he wasn't ok.

He was gonna completely shut down on them.

Unlike usually Jimin realised he was crying, that why he covered his face and kept his head low, he didn't want anyone to know.

But when the fuck was life on his side? Never. That's why Yoongi noticed him crying.

"Jimin... Are you ok?" Was what he said. those four word were the reason Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok instantly turned their heads to look at Jimin.

Who had raised his head slightly, he wiped his face before speaking "yeah I'm fine " Jimin smiled. Though behind that smile anyone could see the pain flowing throughout his body.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked "yep" Jimin said "again I'm really sorry you had to hear that shit" Jungkook apologised once more "it's fine it's not like I believe any of what they said" Jimin lied he believed almost every word.

"Well that's good you shouldn't believe what they have to say it's just a bunch of bullcrap" Jungkook smiled.

If only you knew how I felt right now you wouldn't smile at me like you do now.

Jimin thought leaning back in his chair, pulling his hoodie over his head, putting his legs up and taking out his phone before going into BT21, that was one of his favourite games.

It usually made him happier, but today it didn't do anything but he continued to play it despite not wanting to.

He needed a distraction.
He wanted to forget about the nasty thought that filled his mind.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Sorry this chapter is so short
Also triple update!