Help삼십(30)

"so are you gonna be coming over everyday?" Jimin asked "yes is there a problem?" Taehyung asked "no I'm just asking" Jimin smiled.

It was Wednesday afternoon and Taehyung has come to visit after school has finished and here they were in Jungkook's room... Without Jungkook

"So what do you guys even do here?" Taehyung asked "I don't do anything, I just stay here and play on my phone Jungkook sometimes comes but not really" Jimin said.

"So... He just leaves you alone to suffer and shit?" Taehyung asked Jimin laughed slightly "no... I'm not suffering and when he was here I could tell he didn't really like staying here so I told him he could leave If he wanted" Jimin said.

"Well...Let's go find him" Taehyung said standing up "no, I don't know this place that well" Jimin said "then we can learn!" Taehyung said pulling Jimin off Jungkook's bed and out of the room.

"So where are we starting?" Jimin asked "upstairs I've never been on the third floor" Taehyung said dragging Jimin over to the stairs.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this Taehyung" Jimin said "oh come on" Taehyung said Jimin sighed before following behind him.

Taehyung went to let go of Jimin's hand seeing he would willingly come but Jimin only tightened his grip causing Taehyung to turn around and look at him.

"This place is a bit creepy" Jimin said Taehyung just smiled and continued going up the stairs.

"What are you guys doing!" Someone shouted making both boys jump and turn around it wasn't someone that either of the boys recognised "uh... We're looking for Jungkook" Taehyung lied.

"Don't you have a phone? You could just call him, get down from there!" The girl shouted "sorry" Jimin said pulling Taehyung down the stairs.

"I haven't seen you before, what's your name?" Taehyung asked "My name Jihyun" the girl smiled putting out her hand for them to shake which they did.

"Jihyun... Are you one of Jungkook's sisters?" Taehyung asked before either girl could answer Jungwon came running over "Mihyun what are you doing roaming around! Go to your room" Jungwon said.

"But I'm tired of being locked up all day, I put Jihyun away, if you let me see Jungmi I'll go, I promise I won't do anything to her" Mihyun said.

Jungwon thought for a moment before he sighed "Jungkook's in her room go, you have 10 minutes" "Thanks" Mihyun said hugging Jungwon before running off, once she was out of sight Jaewon turned to the two boys that stood in front of him

"Is.. she one of you guys sisters?" Taehyung asked "uh.. yeah she's just a b-" He was cut off by a loud scream from Jungmi's room.

It only took a few seconds for all three boys to be outside of Jungmi's room, along with the rest of the siblings Jungkook was in the corner of the room his arm was bleeding while Mihyun was on Jungmi hugging her and planting kisses all over her face telling her it was fine now that her sister was here.

"Mihyun get off of her now!" Hyejung shouted, with a sigh Mihyun let go of Jungmi, her face expression changing slightly.

"Oh my fucking god! I'm so sorry! I told her to stop but she didn't listen I'm sorry I really tried! I'm sorry!" She said instantly tearing up "who the fuck let her come her? With Jungkook?" Jungmin asked.

"I didn't think she was gonna do anything she seemed fine just 3 minutes ago" Jungwon said "is he ok?" Taehyung asked, not only confusion could be heard in his voice, he was worried what on earth had happened and why did Jungkook look so scared?

"Come one were talking about Jeon Jungkook here!" Saejung said "what happened?" Jimin asked though his question seemed to have been ignored "Saejung and Junghye take her to her room and make sure you lock the door. Jimin and Taehyung please take Jungkook back to his room I'll be there in a moment to see sort out his arm" Hyejung said.

✴=✴=✴

"...Mihyun...she.. isn't mentally well, we don't know what is wrong with her but we do know she not mentally well" Hyejung said as she cleaned Jungkook's arm.

She had come to Jungkook's room to clean his arm, he had just been staring off as she did.

"She is Jungmi's older sister after their mum died she lost it and went insane, her mum was her everything, she's overprotective of Jungmi, and anyone who gets to close to her she will attack so Jungkook would have had to have been touching her, whether it was putting an arm in her shoulder he would still be a threat in Mihyun's eyes" Hyejung explained.

Taehyung and Jimin nodded as she spoke "and Jungkook? Can he not deal with her?" Taehyung asked "he could but it's very difficult for him, they used to be really close before Mihyun went insane, and everytime Jungkook sees her he either gets annoyed or he gets scared, the reason he gets annoyed is because he blames himself for her going insane, he feels like if he tried to help her get through the pain a little more she would have be fine" Hyejung said.

"Alright well why's he not saying anything right now?" Jimin asked "because he's scared, and when he's scared his body shuts down on him, he's physically here but not mentally, it's like day dreaming but just alot stronger, I too am like that so I know what it's like, there are ways to snap someone out but if you do he could end up crying alot or panicking more than he needs to so it's best to just leave him."

"so when does he come back to reality?" Taehyung asked "he should be back in a few minutes, it doesn't usually last that long, unless he's in a scary place for a long time, I'm sure Jungkook has told you about what my parents do to us.. so If he was to watch what was happening and it went on for hours he would continue to look like this untill it's done" Hyejung said.

She sighed before getting up "I know you guys are dating, I just have one request, please take care of my brother, it would hurt to see him end up like everyone else, I can already see how much you changed him so far, I mean he doesn't do self harm nor does he bully others anymore" Hyejung smiled.

"Please continue to make my brother into a better person"

-🔯-🔯-🔯-
An unscheduled update because Help has been growing so fast! I'm so happy has gain 700 views in just one month so I just wanna say a big thank you to everyone reading this story!