Saved 스물여섯 (26)

Present

When Jungkook got home he did something he had been doing for the past week, he went to his room and just cried, he let himself go.

He let go out all the emotions he'd been holding in throughout the day.

He and Taehyung had constantly been going through he same thing just Jungkook was always hiding it, hiding it really well.

He loved Jimin and Taehyung, but everytime he saw Taehyung broken over Jimin, it made him hurt twice as bad.

Seeing Taehyung broken was just to much to handle.

Unfortunately today Jungkook crying session was brought to a rough stop when his phone began ringing.

He looked at the contact and noticed it was Jimin he smiled slightly taking a deep breath as his tears stopped he answered the call.

"Hello" Jungkook said.

"Hello Jungkook, how are you doing?" Jimin asked he sounded a bit drunk "I'm doing good thanks what about you?" Jungkook asked "yeah I'm good thanks" Jimin said.

"Are you drinking?" Jungkook asked "oh~ how did you know? Are you watching me?" Jimin asked "no I'm not it just sounds like it... What made you drink?" Jungkook asked

Jimin stayed silent for a moment "Jungkook is this friendship stuff actually working?" Jimin asked his voice quiet and soft.

"W-what's with the sudden question?" Jungkook asked "I don't know I just don't think it's working, I called Taehyung last week when I got home I don't know why but I just wanted to know if he got home ok and we are talking and I closed my eyes and he started telling me things and it hurt my heart when he told me he loved me, I said it back but... Jungkook what am I supposed to do I'm scared, I love you and Taehyung but I'm so scared that we'll date and then break up and I'll be left again, I know I'm being selfish but I can't help it my fears are getting the best of me" Jimin sighed.

And Jungkook could hear him crying, if he hadn't already let himself go he would have been able to stop himself from also crying, but this time he couldn't.

He didn't really want Jimin to know he was crying so he put the phone on loud speaker, placing the phone on,  his bed he back moved back a bit.

"He looked so sad when I told him I didn't remember what happened, I didn't want to lie to him but I was to scared that if I told him I loved him he would try to get us back together and as much as I want to be together, my fear of us breaking up stronger.. " Jimin cried.

For a moment his cries died down and the line went silent, he realized he wasn't the only one crying "J-Jungkook.. are you crying?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I know I shouldn't cry I know I should be comforting you instead of crying with you but it hurts, you and Taehyung are either arguing or he's crying about you, and hearing you say your scared of us breaking up if we get together just makes me think I should have tried harder to fight for our relationship, then maybe we could have avoided this" Jungkook cried.

"Kook, it's not your fault, your family wasn't in the best place and you were helping them, Taehyung and I understand that" Jimin said.

Jungkook stayed silent for a moment before speaking.

"Jimin... I know we love each other but please let Taehyung go... He's suffering alot and he needs to be let go of please let him move on.. he needs to put himself first." Jungkook said.

"...What about you? Shouldn't you put yourself first? Jungkook in the 6 years I've known you for you haven't once out yourself first it was always me and Taehyung and when it wasn't it was your family, Jungkook what about you?" Jimin asked.

"I know we often leave you out.. but it's not on purpose... I.. I saw what happened in the bathroom... And,  Jungkook you didn't put yourself first, you say we love each other but you didn't once say what about me? You didn't once say aren't I important? Jungkook we were in a relationship all three of us... So why does it sometimes feel like it's just me and Taehyung? Why do you feel like a matchmaker?".

"Is it because me and Taehyung can't hide our emotions that well? Is it because you hide your emotions that we think your ok? I'm not blaming you Jungkook, I just want to know if you feel like you're actually part of this friendship thing"

In all honesty Jungkook had never thought about it... But hearing Jimin's word only made realize how much he was left out.

The moment of silence, in which he didn't say a word assured Jimin that they really did leave him out alot.

"Jungkook your not the type to say how you feel but please right now tell me what you feel" Jimin spoke and Jungkook finally spoke "in a friendly way I feel like a friend".

"And not in a friendly way?" Jimin asked.

".... I feel like the third-wheel..."

"I'm sorry.." was the only words Jimin said before silence filled his ears

"Can we meet up right now?" Jungkook asked "..no" Jimin sighed "what is stopping you from meeting me?" Jungkook asked.

"I just.. .." Jimin began but soon trailed off with a sigh "Where are you?" He asked "I'll come to you" Jungkook said getting off of his bed and rushing out of his room.

-✡-✡-✡-

I'm back,!!
Also the ending is very close!
And sorry this chapter is rushed!