First Day or crazy, scars and leaf annoy the class with their very existences

Art not mine I got it off another story on Wattpad but can't remember who 🤷  onto the chapter!

                    ----------------------------------

Outside 2A room, morning

     The idiots were waiting to be let in.  Toga was clinging to Deku to be an *sshole.  

     "Get the h*ll off me Toga!" he screeched.

      2A snickered at that, as they heard it through the door.  Deku pushed Toga off him and lay on the floor, deciding he lived there now. 

     "Come in problem children!" Shota shouted.

     Dabi and Toga went. in.  Shota.looked for the third.

   "Where's other problem child?"

 " I thought he was right behind us.  I'll get him. " Dabi said, walking out.  "You coming?"

 " I live here now. "

 "Come on Broccoli."

 Dabi dragged Deku in by the leg, and the class plus Toga snickered, until the former realized who it was.

 "Introduce yourselves." The hobo man said.

 Toga stepped forward with a grin.

 "Hi!  I'm Toga Himiko!  I'm 17, and my quirk is Transform!  I can turn into anyone by ingesting their blood!  My kill count is 397!  I love blood, and those romantic ID shows!"

 The class sweatdropped.

 "You've probably been on some." Dabi muttered.  "Hi, I'm Dabi and I'm 18.  My quirk is Cremation and my kill count is 189.  I'm not here to make friends."

 (A\N: Famous last words lol lol)

      "Hi, you all know who I am.  I'm Black Rabbit, quirkless, and my kill count is 449.  I'm only here to get out of jail and I hate you all.  Call me Deku."

      " DEKU! " You know who screeched, running at him with explosions.

      "See?  He got it." Deku gestures to the bomb and sidestepping.  The Bomberanian slammed into the wall.  "That's got to hurt."

      " What are you doing here traitor? " Shoto growled.

      "Rehab Shoto.  And I was never your traitor.  You made me into a villain and for that I thank you.  It's more fun than the hero life."

      Ochaco was helping Katsuki up.

     "Are you okay Katsuki?" she asked.

     " Fine Chaco. " he growled.

      "Bakacchan?  You took my girl?" Deku asked, hand over his mouth.  

(A\N: I hate Kacchaco with my whole soul.  I do use it occasionally, normally to piss off Deku.  And no! I do not like Kacchaco before you haters say anything!)

      "Bakacchan!" Toga laughed.

      " What was that nerd? " Katsuki growled.

       "Bakacchan!  Bakacchan!" Deku squawked.

       "I'll kill you!"

       " Aw, cute.  But that's not very heroic. "

       "What would you know about being a hero, villain?" 

       " More thank you fakes. "

       "Says the traitor!"

       " I'M NOT THE D*MN TRAITOR! " Deku yelled in rage. 

      "Ah great. Rage Mode's been activated." Dabi said.

     The two idiot's grabbed the third idiot , whose eyes had turned red, and dragged him to the dorms.  Rifts started opening up in his room after they got him there.  Dabi ended up knocking the leaf out, and the rifts vanished.  

     Deku's quirk, Spacial Rend, let him and anyone else travel through space.  He just had to envision a person or place, and the rift would appear.  Rage Mode made them larger, more erratic and very dangerous. It requires a lot of control.

     "Well, let's go to class then." Dabi said.  

     " Okay! " Toga exclaimed happily.

     They headed to class holding hands.  The Dynamic Duo practically died because the lessons were boring, and made faces at each other from. across the room.

And, that's a wrap!  So, whaddaya think of Deku's quirk?  I took the name from Palkia's special move.  As always, constructive criticism is appreciated!  And just to be clear... I HATE KACCHACO!  Oki bye.  😀