Shopping!!!!!

Pic has nothing to do with this.  I recently got into Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun and it's awesome!  Then I found this meme and practically died.  Anyway, Onto the story!

                          --------------------------------

Saturday, Morning, 2a dorms, fourth floor

 "I'm boooooooored!" Toga whined, draping herself over the couch dramatically .  Dabi snorted at his girlfriend's antics while Deku finished making pancakes.

 "Eat your pancakes, Crazy." Deku said, setting the plates down.  "You too, Burnt Toast."

 The pair sat down and Toga drowned her pancakes in syrup childishly. 

(A/N: I'm a hypocrite I do the same lmao)

Dabi absentmindedly stabbed a pancake and put it in his mouth.  Deku joined them and rolled up his and shoveled them in.  

 "I wonder if they'll let us go shopping?" Toga wondered as she dumped syrup everywhere.

 " Stop messing up my tablecloth. " Deku chided, taking the syrup bottle.  Toga pouted and started eating her drowning pancakes.

 "Maybe we could go shopping." Dabi mused , cutting up his pancakes before pouring syrup onto them.

 "Would we need a hero escort or the hero wannabes ?"

 " Probably. " 

 They finished up their breakfast and Toga went to find Shota to ask about a shopping excursion.  She came back with the hobo teacher.

 "You can go shopping as long as you take the class with you.  And heroes on patrol will be keeping an eye on you." Shota said tiredly.  

 Toga cheered happily and dashed off to go bother some possible new 'friends.'

They ended up going with the whole class plus Shota and Nemuri, who was tagging along for the heck of it.

Kiyashi Ward Mall, Noon

The idiots were in a clothing store.  Toga had found a pretty strapless red dress and was trying it on.  Deku was looking at matching jewelry, and Dabi kept an eye on him.  Nemuri was looking at dresses too, for 'no reason.'  Sure she was.

Toga got the dress, and Deku found a necklace with a gold chain that had a red droplet that looked like blood for a pendant.  They got both items, plus red wristbands that Dabi had stumbled upon.  

Nemuri ended up with a deep purple dress that had a black strap around the waist.  The R Rated heroine ended up carrying their bags as the trio window shopped.  

Then they heard screaming, and rushed over.  They saw a gunman holding a girl hostage with a gun to her head.  

The idiots leapt into action.  Toga used her disappearing act and appeared behind the gunman.  She pulled the gun out of his hand and Dabi lit it on fire.  Deku opened a rift to the police station and pushed him in.  

They checked on the girl, who was fine,.just a bit shaken.  They went back to window shopping as though nothing had happened.

The class confronted them on it.

 "Why'd you do that?" Eijiro asked.

 " Would you rather an innocent die? " Deku contradicted.

 "No..."

 " There you go. "

 "We may be villains, but we have hearts too." Dabi said.

They continued the walk back to U.A. in silence, the class mulling over the events of the mall in their heads.

Police station

" Good job Officers Moon and Doreiku. " Naomasa said to the fake gunman and hostage.

The girl, Officer Moon Enruunna nodded and bounced on the balls of her feet, while Officer Doreiku Tatsu nodded stoically.

Naomasa dismissed them and leaned back on his desk.  Operation:Broccoli had worked, and they now knew that the idiots were redeemable.  He texted Nezu the good news.

And that's a wrap!  Did anyone notice before reading this note that the hostage was me?  I decided to give myself an avatar background character cuz why not.  And Officer Doreiku won't appear again or be mentioned.  In Japan, last names go before first names so yah that's fun ig.

Thanks for all the reads, votes and adding to your reading lists!  Constructive criticism is appreciated!  Byeeeee!!!!