The Day

-writer- hey this is my first story! tell me if you like it
pretend like they are 15 in the first year haha i wanted to add the sorting and stuff but didn't want to wait long for when the action could happen

"y/n!" you hear your dad yell. You quickly threw on a sweatshirt and some shorts. You look at yourself in the mirror *Today is the day,I am scared* you thought to yourself. You rushed downstairs. "y/n, are you excited for wizard school?" your dad said while standing in the living room. "Yeah, just kinda nervous" you shot back even though you knew you were scared out of your mind. You watched as your dad stood in the fire place and threw down the purple powder. You grabbed your bags and looked around. "Goodbye home,see you later" you said while grabbing your owl. "Gray,are you ready?" you asked the sweet little owl.You grabbed a handful of the dust and you were off.

You looked around at your new surroundings. The train station. You dreaded having to say goodbye to dad. He grabbed your hand and lead you to the train. Hogwarts it said on the side in shiny gold letters. Your dad looked down at you, he could tell you were nervous. "Hey y/n your going to be fine, I already know you are going to carry out the y/l legacy in Slytherin. Your mom is always there with you." You gave him a fake smile and a sea of memories flooded your brain.

*flashback to holiday*

You woke up and felt like something was off. You slowly walked downstairs to see your dad crouched over your mom. You looked at him in confusion as you slowly came closer you saw blood on her white blouse. "The dark lord" your dad said while sobbing. You were confused, you are a death eater so why would he hurt your family. "He- he said she didn't fallow through with her task fast enough" dad said wiping tears from his face. You looked down in shock. Tears formed in your eyes and started pouring down your face. "He could have given her more time" you said while grabbing your mothers hand. "I know" your dad said.

*end of flashback*

As you remembered what happens earlier in the year you realized you had to carry on the name for your mom. Your dad looked at you while tucking your hair behind your ear he said " I love you" you smiled while stepping on the train. Before you got to the second step your dad pulled your arm and whispered "Remember to hid the mark" you nodded and got on.You looked for a place to sit, there was a boy another first year, you recognized him.You walked towards him as a girl pulled you onto her seat. "Hi! I'm Hermione!" she said she looked very excited "Hi! I'm y/n!" you said back trying to match her energy. "Nice to meet you,your also a first year,right?"Hermione asked " Yes, I am kinda nervous" you said back to her. You and Hermione grew very close though out the train ride. Every once in awhile you would look up to see that young man, he was gorgeous, with silver eyes. "Do you know him?" Hermione questioned "Oh no" you said back shaking your head. She looked at you and smiled "So you think he is cute?" she said giggling. You nodded. She giggled some more and soon enough you were at Hogwarts.