Sorting

-writer- I hope you guys like it so far :)

You stepped outside the train and looked around to take in the view of the gorgeous Hogwarts building. You smiled at Hermione and pointed out some large man with a giant beard. You both looked at him and started laughing. You were escorted up into the castle. Hermione grabbed your hand, she didn't want to loose you in the crowd of people. You all walked into the dinning room. It was magical,dancing candles throughout the room as the lit up 4 large tables. You sat down and looked at Hermione in amazement "It's beautiful" you said "I know,"she responded, "what house do you want to be in?" You smiled and said "Slytherin!" she looked at you funny like you said something wrong "My family has been in it for generations" you said hoping she would understand you weren't crazy. "Ahhh I see, I want to be in Griffindoor or Ravenclaw" She said back smiling. "Excuse me everybody" you heard a loud mans voices say "I am Dumbledoor, I am happy to let you know that sorting will begin now." You and Hermione looked at each other smiling.
-Harry Potter,Griffindoor!-exclaimed the hat
-Zach Adams,Ravenclaw!-the hat said
You sighed as the list went on and on. Hermione giggled and said "Hey remember that boy on the train?" you nodded "Well he is heading up,his name is Draco Malfoy" You smiled and looked up at the front of the room.
-Ah I see. Strong,independent,and mean. Just like a snake.Draco Malfoy Slytherin!- the hat hissed
You smiled and soon enough Hermione was called.
-Smart,very smart,loud mouthed though,and is up for a challenge. Hmm Hermione Granger... Griffindoor!-stayed the hat
Hermione looked happy. You knew she didn't want to get Slytherin so you were happy for her. Suddenly "y/n y/l" was called. It was your turn. You stepped up onto the stage and sat down on the wobbly stool. The hat was placed on your head.
-Kind,compassionate,and strong. But what is this dark side of you. It's almost evil. Ah I see. Maybe Ravenclaw,no your different. y/n y/l Slytherin!-the hat yelled
Suddenly you were relieved, you walked over to the Slytherin table. You looked up and down the table to find that the only seat left was next to Draco. You walked down the table and asked him "Hey,Draco I think it is, can I sit here?" "Well of course a lady as pretty as you can sit by me." Draco responded. You smiled and took a seat. Draco was very loud and became friends with the boys around him quickly. The feast began. When you started to eat you looked at Draco. He looked handsome and he knew it. He was very cocky. You didn't speak to him the whole time. You were to nervous. Once the feast was over you stood up to fallow the class head girl to the Slytherin common room and more importantly your room. Before you left Draco looked at you and said "Hey I can tell you don't talk much, but I would love to get to know you." You blushed and said back "Yeah I would like that." He smiled and walked away with his friends. Once you got to your room all you could think about was Draco. He was so handsome and proved he wasn't some cocky prick by talking to you after. You were in one of the rooms with no roommate. You slowing unpacked still thinking of him. Once you were finished you fell onto your bed arms stretched out and sighed. You wondered what he was thinking about.

Draco's pov

After being led up to my room I unpacked quickly and looked around. A no roommate room, you know what that means, anything I want. I remembered that pretty girl from the feast. She was gorgeous. I don't fall for many girls easily but she was something different. I think her name was y/n, if I recall correctly. She was shy but confident at the same time. I can't get her out of my mind. I laid on my bed and fell asleep rather quickly.

-writer- so how is it? should i continue?