Engagement

*your 3 days after you 18th birthday*

You walk downstairs of the Malfoy Mansion to find a red piece of paper. You have been kinda annoyed with Draco because you thought he was going to propose on your birthday. But you decided to read it anyway.

Y/n, I would love to take you out on a date tonight if that's okay with you. If so, meet me on the hilltop at 7pm.
-Draco
I love you :)

You smile and run back upstairs to get ready. You pick out a pretty green dress. It hugged you in all the right places. You check the time, it was 6pm. You do your makeup. A green and black smokey eye, he always said it was beautiful on you. You put on just some lipgloss as well. You look at yourself in the mirror. You looked stunning. Your perfectly straight y/h/c hair laying perfectly on your shoulders. You walk downstairs to head to the hilltop. On your birthday Draco and you ate dinner on a hill, you two went there every night since. "Well hello gorgeous." you hear a voice say. You smile and turn around to see Draco. "Hi handsome." you say blushing and looking at your feet. "Okay so I thought we could snuggle up together in some blankets and watch the sunset, and the snow." he says cupping your chin. He had about 5 blankets laying out on the white fluffy ground. "Okay." you responded giving him a kiss. You walk over to the blankets and he puts one around your shoulders. You both sit on a thick bear skin blanket. You couldn't even tell you were on snow. You lay down and watch as the sun sets. It was beautiful. Than Draco sat up. "Where are you going?" you ask in a baby voice. "Do you want to dance?" he asks holding out his hand. You nod and take his hand. You two sway in the snow. He kissed you and pulls back with the biggest smile. He slowly gets down on one knee. "So are we done dancing?" you ask not knowing what's about to happen. He laughed. You could tell he was nervous. "Y/n I love you so much. I have known you forever. You are my Slytherin princess. I want to be with you for eternity. From our first date under the tree to our 2 year anniversary in the woods, I have just fallen more and more in love with you. So, Y/n will you marry me?" he says taking out a ring. You tear up. He pulls out a beautiful ring. The center gem was an emerald and surrounding it was diamonds. "Yes, yes, yes a million times yes!" you say crying even more. He smiles and slips the ring on your finger. You immediately give him a huge hug. "I love you so much." you say sobbing. "I love you too." he says pulling you in for a kiss.

THE END

Okay thank you guys so much. I have loved writing this story so much. You guys are amazing! Thank you for all the support for this story! Leave in the comments any recommendations for my next story! I would love to do a Cedric, Fred, or George one! Thank you so much, again. I literally am speechless that my first story on here has gotten so popular. I had no idea if I would have even 1 read. Thank you! I hope you guys stick around for my stories to come!

UPDATE: I AM STARTING A FRED FANFIC! IF YALL COULD SHOW IT SOME LOVE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!!!