The Punish room.

I woke up from the sound of a knock. Someone was knocking on the door. I get up off of the silk shiny pink sheets and walk over to the door and open it. It was Baby five.

" Hey law, breakfast is ready so... come down before doffy comes here. ", Said Baby five.

Baby five sounded worried for me because if doffy came here it would be a different story. She knew what would happen if doffy came to get me to eat breakfast. After all, he broke out of the ship after Luffy defeated doffy. We had no idea where he went or where he had his new base.

I knew he was still mad at me too.

I got up and took my coat and put it on. I walked threw the hallway, it was Dressrosa. Did he get his title back? No.. There was a new king, and maybe he was just a front. There was no way that the marines would trust him again.

I walked to the table and everyone was there, and Doflamingo was in the main chair, with his grin. He knew I didn't want to be there. I always skipped on family breakfast, I didn't have time.

Vergo handed me the eggs and I passed. I didn't want to eat and I didn't feel like it either. Doffy didn't have a smile, which wasn't good, or a smile wasn't good either.

" Eat, law.",Doffy said.

He sounded mad and cold which wasn't good. So, I got up and summoned room and went to the hallway. I knew he was going to be mad, but there were too many eyes watching me.

---Back to the breakfast with the family---

" Well, that was something! ",Dellinger laughed.

" He's in trouble tho, right doffy? ", said Trebol.

" Indeed he is, Trebol.. fufufu. ", He said with a devilish grin.

---Back to law---

" Tch. " I said.

I was walking back to Doffy's room but, I turned back to see if my stuff and my room were still there.

It was. I had so many books and supplies that I have forgotten, I was reaching for the book then I stopped. Why don't I escape now? I mean no ones watching and they're at breakfast..No! That was a foolish thought, he knew if I would escape or not. It was all his plan.. dammit.

I tried to move but I realized I was attached to strings.. and I started walking on my own. I was walking towards an Iron door and a cold feeling was coming from the door. It opened and I started to unwillingly walk into the room.

I was cold, but I know what this was.. it was the punish room.

It was cold, and the strings made me bend down on the ground on the hard cold floor.

Suddenly I hear the door close and get locked. A finger went down my back and I shivered, and then I instantly hear a voice.

" Hey law! ", said a voice.

I knew it was doffy, but I close my eyes I didn't want to see his face, it made me annoyed.

" Hey law~ Say something. ", said Doffy.

" Why would I waste my words on a stupid bird like you. ", I said.

" fufufu, well law you will be saying stuff, I don't care if you throw insults at me, actually I'd say I enjoy it! ", said Doffy.

" Ugh.. ", said Law.

" Groan but louder law. ", said Doffy.

He grabbed his zipper and unzipped it. Dammit.. I know what hes doing, I don't want to think about it but I knew. He pulled out is dick, it was huge. He grabbed my hair.

" Ugh! ", I said.

" Fufufu! ", said Doffy.

He shoved his dick in my mouth and I would bite it but the strings were pulling my jaw open.

I was choking. He squeezed my head to let me know he was going to start fucking my mouth. He started to thrust in my mouth and I gaged a few times. My eyes were fuzzed because I started to cry.

" FUFUFU, Law your lovely when you cry. " He said while laughing.

I managed to say fuck you, but he ignored me.

He pushed deeper in my mouth and cummed in my mouth. The cum was dripped out of my mouth.

"Now law, why don't you swallow. ", said Doffy.

He pinched my nose while his dick was still in my mouth, he was still grinning and off-guard in his amusement. I bit his dick and I grin. He covered my mouth and a vien popped up on his forehead.

" Dammit, brat! ", said Doffy.

He pinched my nose again and I had no choice to swallow. He punched me into the wall and dragged me back in the middle. He chained me with seastone chains. I felt weak.

" I put those on because you can't runaway. ", said Doffy.

" Are you afraid ill leave? " I'd say with a smug face.

"fufufu... no law, I don't feel like getting you if you runaway. " , He grinned.

" I'll be back later law. "

Dammit, He going to leave me here until he need amusement and come back?

To be Continued.