Not A Smile.

! Warning: Lemon. !

(This technically my first time doing lemon, so im sorry if I mess up. lol )

I woke up, and start to look around. I messed up, I'm right back where I started.

I'd sigh, again no sword insight.

"I feel like giving up..", I said.

"That's a good idea Law.", Doflamingo said.

I jump. Damn, He scared me... He looks mad, well serves him right.

I'd scoff at him and shifted my head away so I wouldn't see his face. He must be smiling, even if he isn't that would still be bad.

I hear his footsteps come closer, he's walking slowly. His hand brushed my cheek, and I shivered. "Just out with it,", I said, "What do you want?"

I turned my head to see his face, he wasn't smiling. That was bad, if he was mad then I'm fucked anyway. He grabbed onto my chin and my face looked like I regretted my decision. There was no turning back.

"Shouldn't that be obvious, Law?", he chuckled. I knew what he wanted, I just wanted to stall time.

"I see what you're doing,", Chuckled Doflamingo, "You're trying to stall time.." He laughed but his smile turned right back into a frown. I realized that im in chains, but I can't get out seastone or not.

Suddenly the air was filled why this fragrance, I started to feel hot. "What did you do..", I whispered loud enough so he could hear. He gets on top of me, I finally realize what he's about to do. How could I not before?! Was I this dense?

"Law, you look so shocked...did you not realize what I was gonna do?", "He spoke. He gets closer to my face and starts to kiss me. He starts to explore my mouth while I struggle.  He takes off my shirt. He was still exploring my mouth, I suddenly got an erection.

Are you serious? To this bastard? He noticed and started to take off my pants and saw my erection. "Fufufu.. You act like a virgin Law.", He chuckled. I looked away, sweating.

"REALLY? I didn't expect you to be one, well im glad.", He smiled. He starts to take off my last remaining clothes. I feel exposed. He unzips his pants and pulls down it a little bit. He gets between my legs and starts to jerk off our members together. I felt hot and wanting more. I wanted to get this over with.

"Stop playing around!", I yelled. He was surprised and then grinned.

"Alright.. I'm not going to go easy on you Law.", He chuckled. I realized what he just said.  Oh shit.

"Wait, don't... please?", I questioned. His grin started to get wider. "Cute, but no Law.", He said. I feel his finger down at my entrance. He started to thrust his finger in and out but it was dry it hurt. I let out a groan.

"I guess ill give it to you easier...", He said. He takes out a bottle and squirts it in his hand, puts his fingers back and it just slips his finger back in. I start to moan and immediately look at his face and he was smiling. I try to kick him but he grabs my leg with his strings. He starts to laugh.

(No one's  POV)

Doflamingo lines his member at Law's entrance and suddenly he goes in for it. Law's eyes widen as he felt the wave of pleasure and pain hit him. He didn't know what to think.  As Doflamingo saw Law trying to think he trusted harder. He liked the sweet melody Law played for him.

Law mind was foggy. He was a mess, he looked at Doflamingo. Finally, tears start to fall. This isn't what he wanted. Doflamingo noticed and frowned. He leaned down to hug Law while thrusting.

Law didn't expect that and hugged him back. Law released and Doflamingo was almost done. A few more thrusts and he released his load too. Law sight got darker. He lifted his hand to Doflamingo's face and Doflamingo jumped. 

Law laughed but slowly lost consciousness. After that, Doflamingo laid down next to him. He sighed. He thought, " What did I do...?"

He slowly drifted to sleep.

- - - - - -

-----

---

--

-

Author's note, Idk if im going to continue this. I haven't posted in a while and im starting to lose motivation for this.

But I will start a new story with Fyodor x Dazai