Chapter 31. So, are they dating?

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters, etc.

---

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO YOU BUT YOU KEEP IGNORING ME! OPEN THIS DOOR OR I WON'T STOP SHOUTING IN HERE! I WILL PEST YOU TILL YOU DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE!"

Zasha thought that it was just Shouji who heard her shouting, but her voice was heard by the whole dormitory. Upon hearing her screams, Umi was panicking since it was the first time she heard Zasha shouted like that and Sakura couldn't help but laugh at her friend's aggressiveness. For the pink haired girl, It was quite entertaining and unlike her, the others were worried.

"They'll be fine. I'm sure they won't kill each other" Sakura reassured, closing the notebook that Umi lend her "Let them reconcile in their own way. Sometimes you got to face an aggressive person with the same level of aggression"

"Well, I do hope they won't kill each other" Yaoyorozu commented, sighing at the thought of seeing either one corpse in the fourth floor sooner.

The elevator door ding and opened, a concerned Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida had gone out from it, asking "Is Mai okay?!"

With his usual worried look, Midoriya made his way towards Sakura "We heard her shouting. Is she on a fight with Kacchan?"

Iida immediately took out his phone, hurriedly tapping on it and looking for their homeroom teacher's phone number "I should inform Aizawa-sensei in case someone dies—"

"EVERYONE!" Sakura stood up, holding her hand up to get all of their attention "Calm down! No one is dying today, okay? Those two are probably just talking right now"

"You call that talking?" All heads turned towards the elevator's direction where Jirou, Tsuyu, Hagakure, and Tokoyami just went out. They had also gone down from their rooms in case a fight breaks out, the thought of dying accidentally in their room during a fight is not quite pleasant to think of.

Scratching the back of his head, Kirishima supported Sakura and said "Well, it is Bakugou we're talking here. He's been trying to shut people off, so I guess being aggressive is just the suitable approach"

"If its Mai then let's just let the two be" Tsuyu agreed, tilting her head a little

--

A pair of calloused hand had moved to style her hair into a stylish braid. She had been complaining about it and he just offered her to tie it for her before he had teasingly asked about what she did earlier "Can you even call that a kiss?" a low chuckle vibrated from his chest.

Zasha wrapped her arms tightly on Katsuki's pillow and grumbled "Well, I'm sorry for being inexperienced. Its not like I dated tons of guys in Russia" she puffed her cheek and tried to move her head, forgetting that the male was trying to fix her hair.

A complain went out of his lips as Zasha move her head, he pulled her hair and told her to stop moving too much before asking "You haven't dated anyone?"

"No?" she immediately answered, her feet were moving unconsciously as she let her eyes look around his room. It was her second time inside his room, but it was the first time she got a good look in it. The room was rather stylish and had a modern touch in it, unlike hers. The colors of his room are mainly black, dark blue and white. He doesn't have any photos or posters decorated in his room, it had a minimalistic vibe in it and everything is clean and organize which is completely opposite of what she had imagined it to be "I got confessions here and there but the thought of dating didn't really caught my attention so I didn't bother trying" she handed the hair bond on her wrist to Katsuki "and I was busy training so" she shrugged letting go of the tie once he had taken it from her hand