1.

work. work. work. That's all Erwin ever gave Levi. Yes it keeps him occupied but he'd much rather spend his days drinking tea peacefully without work in his face 24/7.

Levi slammed his hands down on his desk, grabbed all the work on his desk in a bundle and headed straight towards Erwin's office muttering angrily. He kicked open the door and marched straight in.

"Hello Lev-"

Levi barely gave the man a chance to speak before he threw the papers on his desk and give him his death glare while Erwin looked at the smaller male with amusement and a raised bushy brow.

"You do all this shitty work yourself, tch." Levi turned around and went to leave when he heard Erwin's chair screech ever so slightly and light footsteps.

A soft yet big hand grasped Levi's arm, preventing him to move even farther although if levi tried he probably could. It's not that he couldn't, no, he just wants to see what tricks Erwin has up his sleeve.

"Let go." Levi demanded but was met with silence except for eachother's breathing. Erwin said nothing but moved closer.

"Erwin. I said let-" Levi didn't get the chance to finish that sentence as he was violently yanked around and into the arms of the bigger man that now stood in front of Levi.

"Don't run away from me. Don't be angry with me. Just..lets stay like this for a little bit if that's alright Levi?" Erwin spoke gently almost like he was trying not to wake a sleeping baby but Levi heard him alright. Him and his rapidly thumping heartbeat.

Levi let out a small puff of air, slowly nodding his head wrapping his smaller figure around Erwin. Levi knew he was in love with this man. Oh god he was so madly in love with him and everything he does but he can't love. He has a duty and love on the battle fields will only get someone hurt.

As much as Levi loved Erwin, he knew that at this time with the titans and dangers all around he can't be in the place for love. He can't risk being in love with him, then losing him, so Levi slowly let go of Erwin and walked out.

The two said nothing. Levi didn't say a word when he walked out nor did Erwin as he watched his lover walk out that door.

"Levi don't leave me.." Erwin whispered hoping, somehow Levi would hear him and run right back into his arms..

but he didn't.