4.

"Captain Levi omg are you okay!?" Eren screaming causing everyone else in the group to look and gasp

"I'm fine just take me to Erwin.." Levi said between harsh breaths. They all nodded and headed there occasionally having to kill titans.

They made it to where Erwin was stationed and Eren started yelling.

"COMMANDER ERWIN WE NEED ASSISTANCE! ITS CAPTAIN LEVI SIR HES HURT!" Once Erwin Heard- that his head immediately snapped towards the voices and his eyes panickly moved around to find his love

When his eyes finally settled on him, his eyes widened at the state the raven haired male was in.

There in front of his eyes was the small captain with a pained face and blood all over getting held by two cadets. Erwin rushes over to Levi's side as he finally dropped.

"No no no no no no no no." Erwin said frantically rocking Levi back and forth in his arms.

"Erwin..I'm going to-" Levi started but was cut off by him coughing up blood, "I'm going to die aren't I?" Levi chuckled painfully while Erwin strokes his check slightly and softly.

Erwin felt a tear slip from his eyes onto Levi, he felt Levi's arm move and land on his face wiping his tears away.

"You look better smiling.." Levi croaked giving off a slight smile himself then coughing up more blood. Erwin let out a small sad chuckle, "so do you,"

"Erwin..I l-love you and I always will.." Erwin was shock but smiled, "I love you too levi forever and ever" then kissed Levi's pale lips. Levi kissed back faintly then whispered, "forever and ever.."

Erwin watched as the life from Levi's eyes slowly disappeared and the color from his skin vanish. He didn't want to believe it, no he couldn't believe it.

Levi and him were going to walk out together and he was going to fix everything with him and they-they were going to be happy.

"why..why is this happening..please levi don't leave me yet...I'm not ready. Open your eyes levi" Erwin pleaded with all he had, tears streaming down his face begging for his lover to come back to him.

"S-Sir.." Eren spoke softly, "he's gone.."

Erwin was going to respond when a green flare was shot up.

Mission success

They could finally go home..but with one less person from the front. Erwin grouped everyone together and eventually Hanji came up. She happily wrapped her arm around Erwin's shoulder.

"We did it! We made it out alive, hey where shorty I want to brag how we can walk in the walls looking like a boss" she flaunted but caught onto Erwin's grim expression

"Erwin...where's shorty? Where's Levi!?" She exclaimed worried for her little friend.

"H-he's dead Hanji..he's actually dead and he died in my arms." Hanji gasped and started to tear up.

'How is this possible' she thought