2.

Of course later that day Erwin has called Levi into his office without a reason. Levi arrived at his door not too long after hearing about his needing here.

Levi felt a little heavy when he opened the door, almost like he knew something bad would happen once he stepped through that wooden door in front of him.

"Erwin you needed me?" Levi asked in a bored tone even if he's heart was ready to leap out into thin air.

"Yes," he tapped across from him, "please sit"

The two males stared at eachother and said nothing, just looked. Well that was until Levi spoke up, "What do you need brows, to sit me here and stare or are you going to actually say something Tch." Levi grunted and looked away.

"Us..We need to talk about us levi." This caused Levi's head to snap towards him with a nasty scowl planted on his face.

"What the hell does that mean."

"Levi..I love you."

Levi looked into Erwin eyes and he could see pure love in them and that broke him. Levi sat there silently for a little bit then eventually got up.

"I don't love you erwin, I never will and I never have."

Levi turned away because the look on Erwin's face just hurts him so much. Seeing the complete love change to shattered. He hated it so much. He wanted to just run up to him and apologize. Say he's sorry and he didn't mean it.

Levi wanted to kiss him.

"get out.."

He looked at the man in front of him, who looked like he was about to curl up in a ball and disappear.

"I said GET OUT!" Erwin shouted causing Levi to jump only a little bit, but nonetheless Levi listen and walked out of the room before saying,

"If we were in a different time Erwin..maybe I could have loved you."

"No Levi, you're just too fucking scared for good things to happen to you so you ruin them before they get a chance to fuck up. Fuck you."

Levi listened to the man spit hate and clenched his fist squeezing harder and harder to stop himself from doing something he'll regret.

"Erwin shut up." Levi said dangerously

"DONT JUST GIVE UP ON US BECAUSE YOURE SCARED LEVI! I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU FUCKING LOVE ME BACK, I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES AND THE WAY YOU HOLD ME! YOU CANT TELL ME THAT IT WASNT LOVE THAT WHAT WE HAD WASNT FUCKING LOVE LEVI!"

Levi couldn't take anymore so he ran up and kissed him. He kissed Erwin like there would be no tomorrow. Erwin roughly kisses him back dragging his big hands up Levi's shirt.

Gasping for breath they parted from eachother. Erwin watched as Levi wiped saliva off his mouth panting slightly with a red face.

"Fuck you Erwin is that better, is that what you wanted!? Did you wanted me to tell you how much I fucking love you!? well I love you a whole fucking lot but I cant!"

"But why can't you Levi!?"

"BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU! I CANT LOSE ANOTHER PERSON I LOVE!" Levi shouted tears slightly brimming his eyes, he walked out of Erwin's room and for once he didn't know what to do.

-

That night they both cried and screamed and destroyed. They were hurting because of each other. They were desperate for each other's touch. They craved it.