extra.

┌───────────────┐THIRD PERSONS└───────────────┘extra chapter

┌───────────────┐
THIRD PERSONS
└───────────────┘
extra chapter.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
FUKURODANI
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

" Y'all we're here! Wake your asses up!" Kaori said, shaking the sleeping manager beside her. Akaashi, who had been busy shutting up Bokuto's whining ass wake his best friend and the others up.

" Bokuto-san, wake up. We're here." Akaashi shook Bokuto's shoulder only for him to stirred.

" Is my number one disciple here yet?" Bokuto mumbled. Akaashi mentally face palmed himself knowing what's going to happen next.

He glance at the window only to see that they are the first one to arrive. He sigh.

" They are not here yet, Bokuto-san." He said.

" Then I'm not going to get up!" Bokuto pouted. Konoha, from behind their seat, sweat dropped and gently slapped the owl head's cheek, " C'mon Bokubro! Cheer up! It's not like they're not coming." He said, Akaashi agreed by nodding his head. Bokuto is still in his emo mode but he soon followed and the three of them got out of the bus.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SEIJOH / SHIRATORIZAWA
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
they are sharing one bus. the bus
is big and two teams can fit in !

" Iwa-chan~ talk to me." Oikawa said while pulling Iwaizumi's arms back 'n fort. Iwaizumi grunts in his nap and punched the flat ass playfully but hard.

" SHUT THE HELL UP!" He whisper / shouted, causing some of the players inside the bus to laugh.

" Hey hey Semi-kun!" Tendou called causing Semi and a few heads to turn their heads to him.