Radiating Heat: Sean Wallace

Summary: Making up with Sean could only mean one thing (smut)

Arms rigid; muscles tense beneath skin, warmth radiant as it pulsated through the air; necks straining in attempt to not meet each other's gaze. Eyes examining the room; the colour of the curtains, the softness of the pillows- anything to distract them both from the thoughts that swirled through their minds.

The words previously shouted between the couple still latent in the air; thick like an oil as it seeped ever so slightly into their bones, settling like fresh snow on the grounds. The anger in which they were shouted still thick in the room.

Y/N turned, eyes steely as she looked towards Sean before speaking, "I had it handled."

"You nearly got yourself killed." Sean shot back.

"I hate you," Y/N breathed, voice thick with such venom it made Sean stumble back,

"You hate me?"

"Yes."

Sean stalked towards Y/N as the word left her mouth, crossing the room in the span of only a few steps; crashing his lips to hers, hungrily as if it was the last time on earth he would get to do it. Y/N remained frozen in place for a moment; lips moulding to Sean's before pulling back slightly.

She panted, staring at him as she looked him over before she pushed up against him again; lips desperately kissing at his. His bottom lip being pulled between her teeth, needy; wanting as if it was the only thing she craved.

Sean's lips moved to her jawline, harsh kisses pressed then to her neck; mouth savouring the taste of her skin as he sucked at her jugular. YN's hands came to nestle under the fabric of his shirt, fingertips brushing over the tense muscles, snaking their way around to his back; nails digging into the delicate skin as he hissed in pleasure.

Hands eagerly searching the buckle of his belt; fingers  quick, unfastening the buckle; Sean coming to grab at her hand to stop her before speaking,

"I thought you hated me?"

Y/N sighed, chest and heart pounding as she spoke, "I do. But that doesn't mean I don't want you to fuck me, Sean." eyebrow raised as she panted heavily.

Sean smirked, eyebrow raised before her lips crashed back into his; gripping the bottoms of his shirt before yanking it over his head- her hands travelling over the warmth of his skin, fingertips dancing delicately over his nipples, small waves of pleasure washing over him as she did.

Sean stopped her; hand coming up to grab her arm, "strip," the word spoken with a taunt; daring almost as he moved back.

Y/N nodded, smirking as she did, hands coming up to pull the zipper of her dress, tauntingly slow; the fabric pooling around her ankles as it fell to the floor, stepping out of the puddle of clothing, ankles crossing over each other as she reached up to unclasp her bra, watching as Sean growled deeply, palming at the hardened outline of his underwear through his jeans. Y/N's fingers hooked into the waistline of her panties before dragging them down her legs: standing completely bare in front of Sean.

Sean smirked, taking slow, careful steps before her, coming to stand behind her as he kissed the nape of her neck, pulling her back against him as she gasped, "you're wearing too many clothes for this, Mr. Wallace."

Sean laughed lightly, smirking against her neck as he came around to take her hand, pushing her back towards the bed, hands fumbling to pull down his jeans and boxers, palming his length once more,

"Sean," Y/N pleaded, "please, please just fuck me."

She pulled him down to her once again, lips moving against his, harsh, defiant and needy, Sean sinking down with her, hands gripping her hips; head falling into the crook of her neck before he sank into her, one long, deep thrust; her body milking him, more than willing to accept him. Walls stretching to accommodate the length inside her, gasping as he shifted ever so slightly, a low, concentrated moan leaving his throat.

Y/N shifted, breasts moving to push against Sean's chest as she spoke, "you need to move,"

Slowly, Sean pulled out, the tip of his length only just brushing against her folds before he sank back into her again. Y/N groaned, panting as she pushed her hips up to meet him halfway as he sank back into her again; his face dropping to her neck once more, arms encapsulated around her head to keep him steady. He pressed desperate, sloppy kisses to her neck, shoulders, before they brushed every so slightly over the tops of her breasts; the skin flushed crimson as he did.

A thumb came down to rub her clit in soft, moving circles, "Jesus, tell me you're fucking close, baby." Sean grunted

Y/N nodded; words escaping her as the pressure began to built, walls clenching, convulsing almost around Sean; screaming his name as she came.

Sean continued to chase his own release; hips snapping against Y/N's as he did, thumb coming back to rub again at her clit now so sensitive it had her gasping,

"I'm close, so, so close," Sean huffed, heart pounding as his voice began to shake. He twitches then, his arms shaking above Y/N in an effort to keep him steady; thrusting once more before he filled her.

He collapsed then, both of them flushed, panting before Y/N turned to him,

"I don't hate you, you know." She breathed, smirking as her eyelids began to drop

Sean turned his head, smiling as he placed a kiss to the side of her head, arms coming to wrap around her as he hiked the covers up over them; skin flushed, warm to the touch before he spoke, "I know."