cold interview E.O

COLD INTERVIEW

WARRNINGS: nothing except it's very short sorry

CHARACTER: the readers name is y/n or Ellie and you're 12

PLOT/REQUEST: you're doing an interview with Lizzie outside and you get cold so she warms you up. (Inspired by when Lizzie gave Aubrey her scarf)

ELLIES POV

I was standing next to lizzie and the interviewer as we were doing an interview outside and I was starting to get really cold because I didn't have a coat on and was shivering a bit. "So Ellie, how's it been filming with Elizabeth and the rest of cast?" The interviewer asks me. "It's been really good, I love filming with them all and have been since I was little so it's just like being with family," I say slightly chattering because I was cold.

Lizzie must've noticed because she pulled me close to her and rubbed my arms and we carried on talking about the movie and stuff.

LIZZIES POV

I noticed Ellie was shivering and getting colder so I take off my scarf and wrap it around her and pull her close to my chest again and she rests her head against my chest. "So Elizabeth, are you and Ellie close?" The interviewer asks. "Yeah she's like a daughter or a little sister to me," I answer smiling at her and rubbing her arms.

"If it's ok can we end it here Ellie is really cold and needs to warm up," I say chuckling after about half an hour of more talking. "Yes of course, thank you for speaking to us!" He answers and we thank him and go inside my trailer.

————————————————
authors note
sorry it is so short but I wanted to get out an update please leave requests down below for me to try and do
(300)