TWO.

Ruby looked with wide eyes at all the candy in front of her. She had never seen so much candy before in all her life. She quickly snatched a red lollypop and red twizzler before the boys started fighting over the candy. She had to admit that the candy tasted amazing.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Ruby heard Evie say from beside her. She turned to look and saw Evie attempting to apply blush to Mal's cheeks. Mal scrunched up her nose and pushed the brush away.

"Ew, stop. I'm plotting," She grumbled.

"Well, it's not very attractive," Evie retorted. Mal rolled her eyes and looked out the window. Evie turned to her other side and looked at Ruby, her eyes landing on Ruby's cheek.

"You want me to...?" She asked, gesturing to Ruby's bright red cheek and the cut on it. Ruby released a silent sigh and nodded. She didn't want all of Auradon to see a handprint on her cheek when they arrived. Evie smiled and set to work. She got some make-up wipes out of her small handbag and cleaned the smeared blood from Ruby's cheek. The small cut wasn't bleeding anymore and was only a scab now. Evie expertly set to work, erasing the handprint almost completely. It wasn't the first time she had done it, so she was quite good at it by now.

Once Evie was finished, she grabbed a blue rock candy, while Ruby grabbed another red twizzler. After a nod in thanks to Evie, Ruby allowed herself to slouch in her seat, getting comfortable, and was starting to dose off. Well, she was until Evie started yelling. Ruby looked at the direction Evie was pointing in and her eyes widened. They were going to fall off the edge of the bridge. All five VK's yelled. They thought they were going to die.

But instead, when after a few moments they hadn't hit the water, they opened their eyes and found that a golden bridge had appeared.

"What just happened?" Carlos wondered, still in shock.

"It must be magic," Evie realized.

"Nice," Ruby commented as she admired the glowing golden bridge.

"Hey. Did this little button just open the magic barrier?" Mal asked the driver, referring to the remote she was holding.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button..." He said, cutting himself off but raising a tinted window to separate him from the VK's.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." 

"Well, enjoy it. I doubt the rest of Auradon is like that," Ruby muttered. Mal nodded in agreement. Ruby got herself in her previous comfortable position and was quickly off to sleep.

Once the VK's arrived in Auradon, Mal, Jay, Carlos and Evie all tried waking Ruby up, but to no avail. No matter what they did, Ruby remained fast asleep. Mal and Evie tried yelling, Carlos tried shaking her, and Jay had gone as far as throwing her off her seat, but nothing worked. Mal ran a hand down her face and sighed.

"How long do you think she's been awake for?"

"Well, have you've seen the bags under her eyes? Red Queen probably kept her up for days again," Evie muttered.

"Well, there's only one way to wake her up then." Jay shrugged.

"I'm not doing it." Carlos put his hands up. None of them wanted to. Ruby was in the worst of moods when she was woken up the way they were planning.

"Fine. I'll do it when we get there," Mal said. The other three sighed in relief. Jay started eyeing all the stuff in the car and started grabbing them. Carlos grabbed a towel to wipe his hands, but Jay tried taking it away from him, causing the two of them to fight over it.