Author's Notes

This is a fanfiction for The Old Guard (2020) staring Chalize Theron, Kik Layne, Matthais Schoenaerts, Luca Marinelli, Marwan Kenzari

It's available on Netflix and if you haven't seen it yet I suggest you run, don't walk, because it is so full of awesomeness. Unkillable, gay, immortal husbands for a start, and awesome badass women with Chalize Theron as Andy being the most badass of them all.

From IMDB: A covert team of immortal mercenaries are suddenly exposed and must now fight to keep their identity a secret just as an unexpected new member is discovered.

A/N: So The Old Guard has kind of eaten my brain and this was a bunny that popped into my head this morning and refused to leave, so I had to write it down. This is my first TOG fanfic, but I already have another 2 on the go that are longer, this one just wouldn't shut up until it was in words :D. Movie canon only. Thanks to Soph for the beta.

~*~

If you would like to read more of my stories I have sorted them into reading lists for ease of finding them, just click into my profile and check out these:
💖Tasha's Other Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Harry Potter Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Original Fiction (lots of vampires and magic in here too 😈)

I also have lots of books on Amazon and Smashwords (some of them free to download and read), so check out the links in my profile if you would like to see some of my professionally published work.