Chapter 3: Afterwards

Nile had not meant to fall asleep, really she hadn't, but what was a girl to do after so many mind blowing orgasms? She had lost count of how many, and how long Nicky had kept her in perpetual ecstasy, but it had to have been hours. He'd used his hands and his mouth in ways Nile had never had anyone do before, like he was worshiping her body. She was pretty sure he had set the bar so high only another immortal was ever going to get close.

When she had finally collapsed without another need in her body, Nicky had done just what Joe said, he'd put his head on her thigh, closed his eyes and gone to sleep.

Nile had planned to put the cushion under his head, get up and sort things out, but somehow that hadn't happened. She'd only meant to close her eyes for a moment. It was movement from Nicky that woke her. She opened her eyes in time to see him sitting up and back and blinking like he had just woken from a very deep sleep.

"Hi," she said, since he didn't look quite with it just yet.

She was more than aware she was lying there without pants, but that seemed kind of secondary at the moment.

"I did it again," Nicky said, "and I have inflicted my peculiarities on you. My apologies, Nile."

He went to move, but she was faster, sitting up and grabbing him by the shoulder.

"Hey," she said, "we all have ways of coping. Believe me I saw some strange ones in the marines. And just to be clear, you did not inflict anything on me. I called Joe, he explained what was going on, and I walked into this with my eyes wide open."

"I shouldn't have..."

"Shouldn't have what? Given me some of the most earth-shattering orgasms of my entire life?" she decided that blunt was the only way to go. "I get there's some Catholic guilt running around inside there," she leant forward and gave him a ridiculously platonic kiss on the forehead, "but you haven't done anything wrong and boy, you have talent."

For a moment Nicky had such a scandalised look on his face, Nile had to laugh. She would have made more of a joke to lighten the mood, but she didn't think Nicky was quite with it enough to appreciate it yet. She'd save those for when his brain was fully functioning again.

"Come on," she said, looking at her watch, "if my calculations are correct, we have about three hours before Andy and your worried other half arrive. We've been asleep over eight, clearly we both needed it. I'll introduce you to my mom's recipe for chilli and it should be just about done by the time they get here."

Nicky clearly wasn't quite back yet, but he perked up considerably at the mention of cooking.

"I'll be in in a minute," she said, grabbing her discarded clothes and running up the stairs in the hallway. "You start chopping onions. And make sure you wash your hands first," she added as an afterthought. "Actually," she changed her mind, came back down again, and grabbed his hand, pulling him up the stairs, "you need to wash up and change too."

She didn't wait to find out if he agreed or not, just pushing him towards his room, because she had to find some clean underwear and she hadn't planned for panty soaking encounters with her teammates. Joe owed her a huge favour, not Nicky, because he hadn't had any say in the matter and there were the orgasms to take into account, but Joe was going to be out a very expensive box of chocolates at least.

The End

I very much hope you enjoyed this story. Thank you for stopping by and thanks to everyone who left a comment and/or voted, you're the best.

~*~

If you would like to read more of my stories I have sorted them into reading lists for ease of finding them, just click into my profile and check out these:
💖Tasha's Other Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Harry Potter Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Original Fiction (lots of vampires and magic in here 😈)

I also have lots of books on Amazon and Smashwords (some of them free to download and read), so check out the links in my profile if you would like to see some of my professionally published work.