CHAPTER: EIGHT

After what happened the other night with Quinn and her friends, well just say co-workers, she was still shaken up by it but she still had to work to take care of herself and child. Yes, she has a child but the child is not with her. For various reasons, so for her not to get into any sort of problem, she left the child in her grandmother's care. She gladly accepted for she loved her granddaughter and would want to help her in whatever she needed. Whenever Quinn would have time she would visit and bring whatever her 6-year-old daughter wanted. We don't want to go to that story for now.
Almost at the club, she felt nervous. "Here is your stop ma'am," the driver said. She paid him and hopped out. When she entered the employee room no one was there. What a relief. She started getting dressed and was ready to dance and make money.

The music boomed in her ears as if she could feel in her chest. The club was really packed that day. She walked up to the bar section and asked for a shot. In that process, she looked on her left and saw her boss indicating to come over. Other persons were there waiting for her to do her thing. "Hello Quinn I want you to meet the bad boys of this street you er'," he said pointing to all of them. She nodded she already knew what to do and started dancing.
They were freaking loving it. They dashed money like crazy. She was triple her pay or what she would make when stripping. But there was a downfall. One of them asked her off to take off the top and sucked his dick. This was her first time in so many years would lt like this. She didn't want to do it. "Why the fuck did you stop dancing? He requested something," her boss started yelling. "sorry but I'm not doing." "What the fuck? Your a god damn hoe a stripper that's your job. Now strip!" She rejected it again. *slapped* she was hit hard in the face by the man's gun. "What the fuck? Is this type of trash you have for stripper man," the man told the boss. "Bitch I said strip!!" That caused everyone to stop and look at what was going on. She knew if it was the other girls, they would just let it go. She had a right to tell them she doesn't so I don't know the fuck why they are treating her like that. He grabbed her by the throat and told her to get down. She slowly bent down as people whispered how this girl is stupid and so on.  Waters filled her eyes ss he pulled his dick out. "Suck bitch!" Ohhhh everyone said laughing slightly at her. In the corner of her eyes, she could see the workers laughing their guts out. She rarely would suck anybody dick and if she did in the past it was just forceful as this. He slapped in the face with his dick and repeated "suck bitch!" She did it. She started sucking on his shaft and to make it even worst he held her head while she struggled to keep it down her throat. She pulled back her head like a load of cum was in her mouth and she sucked. She was having a hard time too because he was big and was forcing his shit down her throat. He cum about three times in her mouth. Before he left her for the embarrassment, he spits right on her face. "That's you bitch!!" Everyone laughed. She felt violated and abused. She didn't even pick up the money she just left and went straight home.
She cried her eyes out. That incident brought back a lot of memories she wished she would just forget. She wished she was educated and had a proper job and won't face this. She knew when she gets back to work tomorrow her boss and coworkers will be on her case. She felt sick to the stomach as she couldn't stand the fact that she had to work there. She even felt like a spit for real, which is bad. She finally fell asleep and let the night calm her mind.

A/N🌼: not because she is a stripper doesn't me she doesn't have rights. Continue vote share and comment💕.

~smOKey3puFF~