CHAPTER: THIRTY FIVE

Its been a week since the whole incident that took place and Jaxon hasn't seen or heard from his mom or his family. Its as if he doesn't exist or they, abandon him. He didn't mind, for he was with the person he wanted all this time. At least he had someone by his side. Currently, he was in the living room while Quinn was preparing dinner. The food was almost finished. So Quinn started to set the table. Jaxon was tired of being alone so, he went to the kitchen to annoy Quinn. He tickles her side as she placed the plate on the table. She laughed as she was trying to get away from the tickle monster. "Jaxon stop! And let me finish setting the table," Quinn whined. Jaxon smiled as he stood by the counter.

While in the middle of the dinner, Jaxon's phone began to wring. He looked at the caller ID. It was Ella.

"Hey sis what's up? ---------------- "Oh really now *laughs* what happened?" ---------------- "So what mommy say?" --------------- "Well she is right el. You aren't ready for no god damn boyfriend. Book it is." ------------------- "Well those feelings are there to trick you into falling into his trap." ------------------ "Look Ella honestly these boys only want what's between your legs." ------------------- "You're old enough to make your own decision----------- "but what Ella, you ask for my advice, and i am giving you advice. ---------------- "Look, I have to go now so; have a nice day." With that, he hangs up.

"I see your sister checking up on you," Quinn said. "Yeah, she is the only person who talks to me after the wedding." They continued their meals as they watched the TV.

Quinn was in the bathroom doing her night routine, he walked in and started to rub on her butt. His hands went as far as her breast and come back down. "Jaxon what you're doing?"She said, trying to push him off. "Is it a crime to feel on you?" She giggled as he continued to play with her body parts.

They were all tangled up in the sheet as they listened to the distant noise of the city. Slowly Jaxon looked at her and said "I know these past few days haven't been the best but, I guess there is no such thing as perfection. You aren't perfect, but you complete me. That's all I was looking for in a woman," he ended. "Jaxon I should be thanking you for all you've done since the beginning. Even though you wanted to keep your image, you didn't let that affect you on who you should date or speak to, and that is nice. All my life I've been judge wrongfully. No matter what I do, they never seem to appreciate it. I used to strip they say I am the worst stripper. I worked in a cafe they say I don't know to do their job and I am the cause of them not having enough customer that year. I cleaned people's house they say that's all I will ever do. Yes, it ripped every string in me at one point I thought, I didn't belong here. Until the day I met you. I was expecting you to say mean things or tried to make me feel less, but it never happened. So I thank you for that."  He reached up to her and planted his lips onto hers as shock waves ran through their body. They kissed for a whole good minute before pulling apart.

Thank you, guys, for reading. Also, I want you all to, take a five sec and vote on this chapter. If you haven't voted on the rest please to do so.

"Be careful who you shun today, they may be your only source of hope tomorrow."

Toni Payne