white omega

Author POV

Earth wolf clan is the place on the north side of the moon clan. Moon clan is the strongest clan of the werewolves clan. Alpha Kongthanin ruling the moon clan. Water clan is on the south side of the moon clan and alpha Jaturapoom Jamornhum ruling the water wolves clan.

Dravid Daichapanya is the Alpha of the earth wolf clan. It's his responsibility to guide the people in his clan so they can live peacefully.his wife is beta they have two sons Suthee Daichapanya and  Mingkwan daichapanya, their first son suthee is beta so he can't rule the clan, only alpha can rule because Alpha is the wisest, strongest, highest-ranking member of the pack.

So they are waiting for their second son's transformation.
There are three types of Werewolves Alpha-beta and omega.

Alpha is the wisest, strongest, highest-ranking member of the pack.
He holds absolute control over his pack members.

The Beta is the second in command of the Alpha couple. When the Alpha couple is absent it is the Beta's job to make sure the pack is organized and under control Any problems that occur in the pack, the Betas report to the Alphas and allow the Alphas to take control.

Omegas are not only the lowest ranking wolves, they're also mistreated. There are packs however that acknowledge their worth. Though they seem to be the weakest members, some pack leaders recognize their importance not just as house attendants, baby sitters, but even as healer assistants.

Today Mingkwan daichapanya will be 12 years old, And this is the age when wolves transformation from a human into a wolf (or werewolf), this is the right age to find out from which group they belong.

In earth wolves clan every one is impatient they are waiting for their future alpha, it's almost midnight they can see the moon clearly in the sky it's white and glowing.

Suddenly ming started whimpering, luna and alpha daichapanya are worried they are sitting beside their son but they can't touch him because they know ming is shifting now. Shifting can be painful but it's bearable but they can't help and get worried.

Sudden light makes them blind for seconds, they can hear a growl and the whole clan can feel a strong aura it means its Alpha wolf.
Everyone is happy, the whole clan is Congratulating alpha and luna. When they saw the wolf puppy it's brown and eyes are light blue, they are happy to see their cute alpha wolf they name the wolf kimon.

Suddenly kimon started running east side, alpha luna panicked and ask their guard to follow ming, they also shifted into their wolf form.
Kimmons started running into the forest, alpha luna and the guard follow him there.

Out of sudden ming stopped running and he is looking for something when alpha and luna saw this they slowly moved closer to ming and they heard the voice of Whimpering.

Alpha and luna stopped and changed into human form and move close to see the Whimpering voice and then they saw that a boy is crying, then they got an idea he is also shifting into his wolf form it means today is its the first time for that boy also.
Where are his parents, why is he alone here in this forest. alpha and luna thought.

Suddenly a blind light shinned and after a minute warm feeling started spreading in the clan, the wind is blowing slowly, Flowers started blooming all around. Everyone got surprised to see that, the whole clan was Mesmerised by the view. and when alpha luna went near to check the wolf they were amazed to see the cute white wolf.

"He is omega how can it be possible. male white omega this is the first time I am seeing it" amused luna told alpha.

"I know white omega is rare, I have only heard about them but only female white omega. this is the first time I am seeing male white omega its rare" with Surprised face Alpha told his luna.

Kimmons is licking white omega face and sniffing his furrows, nuzzling the wolf. White wolf look scared to others but he is letting kimmon do whatever he is doing.
After a while alpha told his one of the guards to take a white wolf with them to their clan.
He decided to see his family the next morning.

When the guard went near to omega. Puppy omega got scared seeing that kimmon started growling to the guard and ming release his strong protective aura. Alpha luna got surprised to see that. Guard is suffocating because of aura ming releasing.

Then luna went near to ming and start stroking his hair and told his guard to back off. After some time ming Calmed down. And started sniffing the white omega, luna assured his son that they are just helping little omega but kimmon is still not ready to let touch the guard to the omega, so in the end, luna decided to take little omega.

When luna take omega in her arm he snuggled close to the warmness of luna and started snoring and fall Asleep Instantly.
Amused alpha and luna watching Little omega. He is looking too cute they are Mesmerized by the view.

After in palace kimmon is not ready to leave omega alone with anyone. he is not letting anyone come near the white omega. He forced his parents to take omega into his room now he is sleeping with omega, in his sleep also he is releasing a protective aura near the white wolf.

In the morning Alpha luna and ming, brother suthee went to the ming room they saw that both boys now in their human form. the first shift always takes time, after that they will learn slowly how to shift.
When they went near to bed they were Surprised to see that ming is still releasing his protective aura. And that boy is sleeping comfortably in mings arm.

Ming and his family are having breakfast with this strange boy. They all are looking at him.
"What is your name". Luna asked carefully to the little omega.
Omega got scared and scooted near to the ming. Ming instantly embrace the omega and started stroking his hair to calm him down which worked.
"Honey first let him eat let's talk to him later". Alpha said and told everyone to start eating.
Ming starts serving food to omega. Little omega starts munching the food like a cute bunny. Everyone stopped and looking amused to see how cute he looks.

Suddenly a housemaid came and give a one-note to luna saying that they got this paper from that's strange boy's clothes pocket.
luna took the notes and show the alpha.
"His name is Wayo Panitchayasawad". Alpha told everyone.
"His name is cute like him," luna said smiling.

After breakfast ming took wayo with him to show his clan.
Then luna asked Alpha Daichapanya about the note.
"There is something more written in note right, tell me" luna demand to her Alpha.

This note is from his parents they ask us to protect him and keep him they will come back to take him until they have requested us to protect him.

"I like that child he is too cute and ming is not ready to leave him for a second let's keep him with us we will love him as our child. We can't Resist a warm feeling we are getting from him". Luna told his alpha with a warm Smiling face.

"You are right to let's keep him with us". Alpha Daichapanya said.