Sulking Wayo

Ming POV:

"Yo! Yo! Where are you?" i called loudly to him.
I am looking for him, he is not in his room and nor in my. He is angry to me because i didn't take him with me for my Tournament.

How can i take him there by myself, i will be busy in my tournament who will take care of him there. Though he think that he is big boy now. But what he don't know that he is too cute and beautiful.
wherever he go always attract others Attention. Well he dont know that, he always think that we are over protective. what he dont know is people always approch him with intention because he is omega some with curiosity or with bad intention because he is beautiful like Goddesses, have milky smooth body, pink lips and chubby chick's.

girls are always jeouls of his beauty. They always look down on him saying he is orphan his family abondoned him because he is omega. he is too inoccent to understand those thing. When we found him after sometime we realised he don't have his past life memory so my mom dad accepted him in our family.

Today P'suthee is busy with dad becuse there is meeting with other clan's Alpha regarding something important. Next year I'll be 18 year old this is the age where we can find our mate. And after finding my mate my dad will announce me as a Alpha of the earth wolves clan. I think that is the reason they are having meeting because i still need a training.

"auu ming, you came back. How was your tournament." mom ask me i am looking in her room for wayo.
"Mom where is wayo, is he still sulking." i asked her without replying her question.
"Then why are you looking him everywhere ask him through mind link" mom told me rolling her eyes.
"Common mom i know that, i tried that already, But he is angry he is not opening his mind link for me." i told her with scowl on my face.
"Ok ok dont make this face he is with p'nate ask her". Mom told me.

Nate is mate of my brother p'suthee. Last year they met in my birthday party.
"P'nate where is yo, is he with you right now" i ask her through mind link.
"No nong ming he is with your brother. He was sulking wanted to go out so suthee take him to the meeting, He dont wanted to leave yo here".
Thankyou P i will go and see him there. I told her and cut the link.
I know why suthee take him also to the meeting.

If no one is around wayo he always try to sneak out alone, We have to make sure that he can't be alone.
one day he went out without telling any of  us. We were so scared when we Found him.
their was some bad people who took him to the alley he thought they want to Rob him when we saw they were trying to tore his shirts and two guys was blocking the way. So he can't run away. He was crying and called us through link, thanx god we reached on time.

When we ask him what happen then he told us that they were trying to rob him but when he gave them money they thought that he is hiding more in his clothes so they tried to tore off his clothes. He is really dense sometime.

"P'suthee". I called him through link.
"Oh ming thanx god you are here, come soon he is here with me he is not letting talk dad to others come and take him we have to finish this meeting". I chucked hearing p'suthee desperate voice.

Yeah he is spoiled, Every one sopiled him. How can we not he is too cute, whenever we try to scold him, he always make pouty face and try to show us his puppy face. We cant even get angry on him for second.

Dravid Daichapanya POV.

Today i have meeting with alpha Kongthanin and alpha Jaturapoom. We are chilhood friends we have studied together i need help from them. Its a personal request thats why i called them at my place otherwise we always go to at alpha Kongthanin clan. Because his clan is strongest clan.

Knock* knock* "sir your guest are here", my buttler told me peeking from door.
"Let him come inside and bring coffee and snacks for us". I told him dismissing.