001

Miami, Florida
August 9th, 2021
                                 7:38 pm

Ky'Onna Rodgers 🥀

"How you like it" I asked my client, turning her around to the mirror in my hair room .

"Ky I love it omgg, thank you babes. You never fail to amaze me" she smiled, goin into her purse .

"You welcome boo" I replied now recording her hair for ig .

     Liked by Sugagal and 4,690 othersDazzledbyKy: lace where ? 💆🏽‍♀️ Ladies book ya appointments😝

DazzledbyKy: lace where ? 💆🏽‍♀️ Ladies book ya appointments😝 .

                          Comments disabled

After she paid, I walked her to the door and went to the kitchen .

"Ky'Onna I need you to watch Jamiyah" I heard my mother yell from her room making me sigh . I made my way to her room, walking in and laid on her bed .

"Where you going" I asked seeing she was dressed, putting makeup on .

"Girl mind the business that pays you" she said and smacked her gum.

"You are my business and you not grown, and I can't watch miyah, I gotta sneaky link in about 2 hours" I joked .

"Get out" she pointed to the door making me chuckle. After leaving her room I walked over to my little sisters room. I peaked in and seen her watching paw patrol.

"Watchu want to eat" I asked her. She turned her head to me and shrugged .

"I don't know, pizza maybe" she said obviously not interested in this conversation, making me nod and walk back to my room. Plopping down on my bed, I pulled my phone out, ordered the pizza and texted my sisters .

3 peas in a pod🤞🏽💕.

Y'all going to dads lil get together?

Niah💕: prolly idk yet he been pissing me off lately .

Kay 🤍: yea aunt Gina gon be there and y'all know that bitch run her mouth bout everything 😂.

                                               Lmaoo fr doe 😂.

After my conversation wit dem, I heard the front door close indicating my mom left . I decided to post my picture from earlier.

Liked by Glokkbaby, Sugagal, and 15,456 others

Liked by Glokkbaby, Sugagal, and 15,456 others .

DazzledbyKy: I know you know me, Ian gotta introduce shitt💅🏽 . #hairbyme

Sugagal: Bestiee you fine girl 🥰.
     ↪️ thank you babes 💕.

Glokkbaby: Yuck. 💀.                                     
     ↪️ smd your a fan fr 😙.

Niahh._ : Sista sista 🤞🏽.                                 
     ↪️ from anotha mista 🤍

"Ky I'm hungry" miyah ran into my room yelling .

"I ordered the pizza, it should be here in about 15 minutes" I replied sitting up . She climbed up into my bed and sprawled out across me, making me smack my lips .

"You turned ya tv and light off" I asked making her nod . I turned on Netflix and we watched victorious until the pizza came .

After we ate, I walked into my hair to clean up from earlier . As I was cleaning, my phone dinged from a notification on ig.

                                Iyannaa_
Hey girl! You available to do my hair sometime this week ?

         Yea, I'm available Wednesday or Friday.

Okay, Friday I can do .

                                       Cool, 3:30 good for you ?

Yep, see you then !
                              ❤️

After cleaning up I walked back into my room to see miyah sleep wit pizza crust in her mouth. I chucked and picked her up walkin to her room . After I made sure she was good, I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

Getting out the shower, I heard knocking at the front door, making me groan . I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs .

"Who is it" I asked .

"Girl open the door" my nosey ass old neighbor, Ms. Anderson said . I mentally rolled my eyes cuz this woman is nosey asf .

(I deadass got a nosey neighbor, this bitch snitch about everything 😂😂🙄)

I opened the door and she had a box in her hands . She passed it to me .

"What's this" I asked seeing my moms name on it .

"It was on my porch, open it girl. What is it" she asked making me smack my lips .

"Stop being nosey and mind ya business, I'll give it to her" I said closing the door . I walked into my moms room and put the package on her bed .

Walkin back into my room, I put my hair up and laid down .

Heys y'all 😂, yay or nay ?

Thoughts on Ky ?

Ms. Anderson nosey ass ? 😂

Just gimme feedback 🙂.